Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Your car our Track - Silverstone - Sunday 23 February - Trackdays - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Your car our Track - Silverstone - Sunday 23 February

JulesH

Hello All

It's not long until the 1st Silverstone run Car Track Day of the year - Sunday 23 February on the full Grand Prix Circuit  - Open pit lane - based from the new pit and paddock - The Wing!

More info: www.silverstone.co.uk/track/track-club

Looking forward to welcoming you to the venue, club discounts apply for bulk bookings with free of charge garage space available on the day, let me know if you have any ideas for Club get togethers at Silverstone, perhaps a breakfast meet?

I can be contacted on 01 327 320298 or julie.hartfield@silverstone.co.uk,

Best Wishes

Julie Hartfield

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All

We had a great day on Sunday at Silverstone, lots of lovely cars on track at our 1st track day of the year.

Next date for your diaries - Sunday 23 March on the Grand Prix Circuit - still some places left.

or

If you have never taken your car on track - try our Novice Track Taster day on Sunday 16 March on the National Circuit - just £39 per session (30 minutes on track).

Here is a link to the website for more information: www.silverstone.co.uk/track/track-club/

Any questions please call me  - Julie on 01 327 320298.

On 1 March 2011, Silverstone Circuits confirmed that the Bridge section of the track had been decommissioned and would not be used again. Large scale earthworks are currently taking place to open up this area for spectators. "The old Bridge section of the circuit has been decommissioned and this has been sanctioned by the BRDC – however please note that the tarmac will still remain intact and not be removed. This decision was not taken lightly but with the development of The Silverstone Wing and the new pit lane exit, the Bridge section of the Grand Prix Circuit has been made redundant. 

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

What a shame, I've only done 2 trackdays at the new 'Arena' GP layout. I only hope I can grow to enjoy it as much as I used to enjoy days there, but I'll always miss Bridge corner.