Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brands Hatch - Lotus coffee morning - 1st.Mar.14 (Sat) FREE pax laps, raffle, coffee etc - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brands Hatch - Lotus coffee morning - 1st.Mar.14 (Sat) FREE pax laps, raffle, coffee etc

Bibs

1st.Mar.14 (Sat)

We have a LoT track day at Brands from 9am-5pm (1hr lunch)

FREE tea and coffee all morning for everyone signing up on this thread or bringing proof of membership of a Lotus club to the Essex Autosport guys in garage 4.

FREE raffle same criteria as above - 3 Andrew Kitson prints up for grabs as well as some LoTRDC season passes for all our race meets and a few other bits and bobssmile.gif

FREE pax laps - A number of Lotus garages and LoTRDC drivers have offered to give pax laps to Lotus owners on the day. Again just provide proof as above but take to ground floor of race control before 2pm - minimum age of 20. We can provide a helmet for your laps if you don't have one. Will guarantee a few laps in at least one car for everyone turning up before lunch time.

FREE access to Brands Hatch including access to GP paddock.

So far Track Club, ES Motorsport and Essex Autosport have offered to provide laps. Sure Maidstone Sports Cars will also do something then I get round to asking Andy.

Maidstone Sports Cars will be giving FREE track day support so if you turn up with a problem, even if not on the track day just visit them in garage 2.

TWO ex-Lotus F1 drivers will be present in the afternoon.

If anyone is interested in racing Essex Autosport will have their new Elise Trophy/Lotus Cup UK race car in public for first time and there will be a number of other Lotus garages as above if you want to talk to them about racing or track days.

For track day availability - http://www.lotus-on-track.com/lotshop/

Basically an excuse to get the Lotus out and go for a run on Saturday.

Avon ZZR tyres will also be available on the day with FREE fitting to everyone with a Lotus - you don't need to be on the track day.

http://www.lotrdc.com/preparation/#tyres

Each set purchased on the day will also come with a £50 Lotus on Track voucher to be used against any LoT track day in March, April or May loT track days in these 3 months include Spa, Silverstone GP, Hethel, Croix, Croft, Blyton, Brands Hatch. (with the exception of Goodwood and subject to places being available when booking, not to be used in conjunction with any other LoT deal/offer.) 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I did, but had to leave at 12:30 as I was expecting guests.

Spent the next 4 hours at the side of the A23 awaiting AA recovery.

Waterpump has seized and I seem to have dumped some oil. Had oil pressure issues on braking.

not good...

:help: