Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Back to the Future Delorean spotted! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Back to the Future Delorean spotted!

fmxa

Look what showed up at the Crystal Cove car show today!

dmc3xq7.jpg

dmc2xo8.jpg

dmc1vb2.jpg

What's really sad is the kids who came with us (all around 11 or 12) had no idea what "Back to The Future" even is, and though I'd lost my mind rambling on about Flux capacitors and time travel! How old do I feel now!!!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope not I, mine's a S4s and that's a S4!

Edited by fmxa

It was okay, one of the biggest spectator crowds I've ever seen, but I think the rain forecast (which never showed up) kept a lot of folks away. They actually closed the entire shopping center about 7:15 and sent people across the street to the park! The usual Lotus crowd showed up, although we ended up all over the parking lot. Didn't really take too many pics, you know once you've been there it doesn't really change .... BTW heard from Slade at all?

how was the final CC? did you take a lot of pics? any other esprits/loti showed up?

Shah

Edited by fmxa

If you look at the dash of the two De Loreans you can see that the California car is not the same as the one Jussi saw. There are obviously either a few "fake" copies around or the film makers made several cars.

Richard

• Gold FFM
Look what showed up at the Crystal Cove car show today!

dmc3xq7.jpg

dmc2xo8.jpg

dmc1vb2.jpg

What's really sad is the kids who came with us (all around 11 or 12) had no idea what "Back to The Future" even is, and though I'd lost my mind rambling on about Flux capacitors and time travel! How old do I feel now!!!

Bought my 9 year old the DVD trilogy for her birthday last month and she loved it. (I've been wanting it for ages really :blink: )

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'd guess there are a few around. Although if you look at the dash in Jussi's picture I'm certain there's an eight track player and a Hayes modem on the top!

If you look at the dash of the two De Loreans you can see that the California car is not the same as the one Jussi saw. There are obviously either a few "fake" copies around or the film makers made several cars.

Richard