Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ice blue eclat excel - Page 5 - Projects & Restorations - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

ice blue eclat excel

Dunc

1 hour ago, oilmagnet477 said:

Dunc - personally, I think you are missing a trick here?

Suggest he can have the Lotus in direct exchange for the Allegro and £2750

That should give him a fair value on the Allegro :) 

Taking fair value into account I'd say more lie £3250 + Allegro. Need some funds for petrol to drive it to be destroyed, sunglasses and disguise for period of driving it and transport home afterwards.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, andydclements said:

Taking fair value into account I'd say more lie £3250 + Allegro. Need some funds for petrol to drive it to be destroyed, sunglasses and disguise for period of driving it and transport home afterwards.

you should also consider the cost of counselling for the flashbacks.

:)

It's getting there......

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the excel made its final journey under my ownership.

I hadn't been near it since its run to yorkshire, and when I tried to start it the battery was flat. I jump started it and took it on a 45 minute drive down to Camberley.

When it arrived, the battery didn't seem to have taken any charge, despite showing a decent voltage on the dash voltmeter and the alternator running the lights, wiper, blower, radio... Alternator is definately working, the only suspects were either a poor connection to the battery terminals, or a dead battery. I popped round to Halfords and bought a new battery and fitted it, so its ready for its new owner.

The keys have been handed back to the landlord of the blackops garage, so this chapter has now closed. I've saved what I think is a worthy example of an early excel from an uncertain future (it was in danger of being broken to provide its engine to a chevette), and most importantly - I didn't get caught B-)

bye bye excel - I'm off to play with my eclats again.

excel last day 2.jpg

excel last day.jpg

• Like 2