Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
virginia waters meet - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

virginia waters meet

karluk29

hi ppl

just read it on PH, its on the 12th nov though im afraid,,,,really good meet though

if i remember, LOTS of cars usually turn up, bi-annual meet

2-3 years ago i did it and it was one of the best meets ever, went there first and then

around 20 esprits hit central london,,,mayhem :D inc armed guards LOL

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its stoneleigh that sunday though, thats the issue.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

its not tbh, but all the esprit will be there, VW is very good though,,,got to rev the crap out of a murci last time,,,oh yeah

I don't care what everyone else seems to say, I actually enjoy Stoneleigh / Donnington etc

I enjoy the convoy(s) up, the meeting up with everyone and even enjoy looking at the hall full of rusty top links (I hope to cash-splurge and get a headlamp pod linkage this year) ooOOoooo :D

I enjoyed Virginia Waters when I went there too but as a PH event, the meet aspect pretty much means the most to PH-ers...

I don't doubt for one second there will be some good hooning going on before / after the meet - the PH crew are quite partial to their boots of lead :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I wasnt saying anything about the events and I like you actually quite like donington and allways go in for a wander round (although if the entry goes much higher I may think twice)

And as is mentioned so many times its meeting the regular faces and catching up that is the mainstay of theese events.

I generally dont plan for the weekend thats about to happen let alone a month away will see where i end up

fish dont get me wrong,,,(do i have to phone the private tony line and have to beat you lol)

its good to meet ppl, but i "personally" am not a go in the hall and look at things i dont understand or are nothing to do with my car and im not a lotus heritage fan eithier (i just like the car)

"personally" am not a go in the hall and look at things i dont understand or are

nothing to do with my car and im not a lotus heritage fan eithier (i just like the car)

Ok mate, but READ the stoneleigh threads as we are sorting more and more out

into making this the last big meet of the year. I'm sure a huge Esprit people meal

afterwards and the option of a hotel stay the day before or the evening itself, the

morning pre-meet, the convoys to the event and to the show, oh and the possiblity

a 'well known' car maker might appear to sell off some parts, the indoor car parking

and cafe etc...

...must sound better than years before? (if not then PM me and tell me what you want)

Ok, we can't promise disneyland or sunshine but we are trying to get away from the

walking round a gravel carpark in november and then going home cold style of meets

past. Although i accept people still like these events.

:D

for me, the meets are about the people, seeing someone you havent seen for a few months chats etc. the venue and its primary purpose are just the excuse for the get together, last year at Donny I spent all of twenty minutes in, the hall, lots of time in the car park, and the best bits were the cream eggs and bacon butties at Lisa's.

Club Lotus deserves our suport, Alan is doing his best for us Esprit owners he know we have had a raw deal in the past and is getting to know us, he has been on the two last big meets Oxford and the Factory.

so lets go to Stonleigh and make it a great meet,

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

errr, i think ppl got me wrong,,,the meets ARE about meeting ppl, and 10% about the show usually LOL.

all to do with my cam belt being done as to if i go, nothing else.

PAUL C - have you got ramps for proper esprits to get inside? as i dont think mine will even get over the gutter lol. then again i had it highered slightly and the rear isnt as low

thought you would want to park outside the main entrance.. where you can be seen? you keep saying you are an attention whore........

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

PAUL C - have you got ramps for proper esprits to get inside?

as i dont think mine will even get over the gutter lol. then again

i had it highered slightly and the rear isnt as low...

You asked this last year, and like a fool i dragged scaffold planks across

the site and filled the gutter so you could drive your pastel fairymobile into

the show without getting it's skirt all dirty...

...and what happened? Cinders didn't come to the ball, thats what.

:angry:

Ok, i know you phoned to say it had turned back into a pumpkin at

midnight, but you knew the date my sweet, so you could have

asked your little fairy godmother to wave her wand the next morning.

I've still got that shoe by the way...

fruit.gif

ok see ya point paul - SORRYYYYYYYYYYY

and howard you do have a point, its glad to know that "YOU KNOW WHO I AM" look at meeeee.

if i could park there im sure i would bahahahahaha. red carpet please, dont want to get dirty do i

The truth is Karl...

(oh this hurts)

There are actual genuine hetrosexual (not withstanding your loyal homosexual following)

car fans that really would like to see your car. The fact it's nightie may or may not clear the

entrance to our hanger might be academic, because i'm sure Club Lotus would want the much

modded pastel blue machine on display (you want it seen right?) in the hall.

Why not phone CL and ask? :blink:

I really am NOT joking, you can only look at so many stock Esprits and

your's would i'm sure arouse peoples interest, if nothing else...

:P

wow paul, are you ok, do you need me to phone a ambulance

there were going to feature it in there mag but i never went threw with it to be honest, it was my fault. wasnt good timing

trouble is being in shows is a good and a bad thing, been in so many it great for the first say 3 hours and then it gets to a point where you just want to go and you cant. weekenders are the worst, even the massive nec shows get boring in the end.

thankyou though fr suggesting it, i think you need to sit down now, even if 50% of the ppl there may 'tut' themselves to death LMAO LMAO