Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cosmic Mk3 Alloys - Classic Elan - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Cosmic Mk3 Alloys

clougher95

Hi,
I was told by a user on another forum that the wheels I have for sale fit early Elan's and Europa's - so I wonder if anyone on here is interested in them?

They are extremely rare Mk3 Cosmics, even rarer in this fitment (4 x 95.25 & 13" x 5.5J). I purchased them for an old Triumph I used to own. It's also a set of 5, of which 4 have been refurbished at great expense - professionaly diamond cut and repainted. The best original was left as a spare. They all part-worn tyres on, but they are usable.

I'm located in Walsall, near Birmingham and I'm looking for around £500 - compare that to the price of a new set of wheels + tyres - just this way you will stand out at the shows this Summer!

Also happy to deliver. Please either message me on here, email me at Clougher95@hotmail.co.uk or PM for a phone number.

Pictures:

10781436636_c9212dab52_c.jpg

10781430246_2daa8225ca_c.jpg

10781374815_19f00ef3af_b.jpg

10781483224_3a4cfed68a_c.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - Usually I'd delete your post and ask you to post in the free classifieds we have, the link is at the top of the page but since you're new I'll just ask that you also post this in our free classifieds and I'll leave this here. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Thank you for being understanding, and not just deleting it :)

I did try to post in the free classifieds to begin with, but for some reason my login details would not work! It told me my username was incorrect, and that I needed to allow cookies. I'm at work currently, I shall try again later tonight, on my laptop at home :)