Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SUPERCAR SUNDAY (19TH GAYDON) - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

SUPERCAR SUNDAY (19TH GAYDON)

karluk29

hi ladies

its supercar sunday at gaydon on the 19th and LEW have a area, if you want to be in the esprit section email dermot to see if he still has spaces left, tickets are

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep,

we be coming down from oop norf like.

See you there.

Cheers

Alan Croft

89 Turbo (Chargecooled)

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

you both coming from up north becuse i am aswell

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

you both coming from up north becuse i am aswell

I'm coming from Staffordshire - not far for me - I'll be coming along the M6 Toll.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

We'll outnumber em with the coolest white cars then!!!

Cheers

Alan Croft

89 Turbo (Chargecooled)

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

near for me aswell, m42 for me

did i follow you to the last meet, one shot

and paul c i belive seat ibiza light blue pearl is the colour this year for the esprit LMAO LMAO, behold the future he he he

is there a meet point b4 hand as i am useless, and first person to beat the koinseggegegeege gets a prize,,,,,,dermot is banned from entering

...and paul c i belive seat ibiza light blue pearl is the colour this year for the esprit

LMAO LMAO, behold the future he he he

Karl, Karl, Karl ;)

We have discussed this elsewhere. I looked EVERYWHERE to try

and find your blue, i could remember seeing it, just not exactly where.

First i tried Halfords.

No Luck :)

I then tried all major UK paint shops.

No Luck :(

Then i hunted world wide, but got only laughter.

I tried the best modding houses here.

...and in europe.

...and even Japan.

But THEN i tried Mattel and Hasbro!

YES!!!!! :(

They Had tons of it!!!!!

f_wish.gif

And...

6037120040bf_main400.jpg

'Gay blue' they call it!

(Comes in little rainbow tins. :()

WHITE JUST ROCKS!!!!!!!

;)

OW! My sides!!!! LMFAO

....and with a venue name like that, I knew Karl wouldn't be able to stay away! ;)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

oh dear oh dear oh dear

well, all i will say is, at least im ORGINAL, white boy

"now wears that damn pony gone, i need to get the colour matched so i can spray the rims"

Not at all, 7's are great anyway. That was my first Lotus taster was a 7 replica.

Cheers

Alan Croft

89 Turbo (Chargecooled)

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

Not at all, 7's are great anyway. That was my first Lotus taster was a 7 replica.

Cheers

Alan Croft

89 Turbo (Chargecooled)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Hi everyone - I'm new to all this forum lark - having had my fantastic S4 for almost a year now I thought I should get involved. What goes on at SuperCar Sunday - as it's Dads day also I fancy making the short trip - oinly problem would be deciding on which one of my four boys to let take the navigators seat. The other 3 will have to slum it with the wife in the company box. Is there enough to keep me boys aged from 2 to 12 years amused? They are all mad on cars - even my wife has fallen in love with the Esprit after years of me going on about them.

Cheers

:D Hi everyone - I'm new to all this forum lark - having had my fantastic S4 for almost a year now I thought I should get involved. What goes on at SuperCar Sunday - as it's Dads day also I fancy making the short trip - oinly problem would be deciding on which one of my four boys to let take the navigators seat. The other 3 will have to slum it with the wife in the company box. Is there enough to keep me boys aged from 2 to 12 years amused? They are all mad on cars - even my wife has fallen in love with the Esprit after years of me going on about them.

Cheers

Act quick...

You can only display in the arena with a pre-booked pass :)

see link below:

http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/eve...06/20050619.htm

Dermot also had a group booking so might still have some places spare.

I will be there piloting my latest Jap crap!!

hope the weathers as good as they say it will be!!!

by the way whats wrong with Gaydon!! I lived there mos of my life and never affaected me!!

Anyone fancy comming out for a few woo woo's tonight!!!

was a good day, and LAMBO heaven for me as they were parked dead opposite us, was leaving at 2.30pm ish and found out i was nominated for supercar of the day (WTF), how can i even compete agaisnt a lambo/ultima/bugatti/modded viper/deloreon/porche, i was well embarrashed, but thought f##k it and toof car to arena anyway, and be-friended the lambo owner and his mates, (great guys), and they cheered for my car ha ha ha ha. (as all lotus support had gone,,,SLACK lol)

good day in all though, and DAMN HOT

(p.s. the bugatti won)

Nice one dude,

I was there in the morning for a couple of hours, left just a russ Swift finished his first show. Couldn't keep me daughter out in the sun too long!!

There were a lot of cool cars there and it has rekindled my love for Murcielargo's.

i didnt see ya matey, im seeing the trend now, you blame your daughter so you can go to car events "she wants to go "dont you" so i have to take her darling" lolol

yeah the lambos were stunning, and i loved the way the lambo sponsor took the mike and ripped the cr#p out of all the ferrari owners, it was a classic