Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Petit Déjeuner @ Petit Paris Restaurant, Edinburgh on 1st June - Page 2 - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Petit Déjeuner @ Petit Paris Restaurant, Edinburgh on 1st June

In previous years we have met at Hermiston Gate retail park and travelled into The Grassmarket in convoy.

Some people may be unsure of the route into Petit Paris so can I suggest meeting at Hermston Gate anytime after 9:15 and be ready to leave there at 9:40am which should be time enough for a leisurely drive into The Grassmarket.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend so I hope you all have a great breakfast

In previous years we have met at Hermiston Gate retail park and travelled into The Grassmarket in convoy.

Sounds like a great plan. Can I suggest the Halfords end of the rather large car parking complex. It seems to be the least busy whenever I've been. I'm happy to go in convoy, might make parking up in Grassmarket en masse a bit simpler :)

Afternoon all

As Brian says we will meet at Hermiston Gate retail park and leave sharp 0940 hrs to head to the Grassmarket .

Please post up who is going to meet at Hermiston Gate

Andrew

Sounds like a great plan. Can I suggest the Halfords end of the rather large car parking complex. It seems to be the least busy whenever I've been. I'm happy to go in convoy, might make parking up in Grassmarket en masse a bit simpler :)

Jason

I should have said to meet at the Halfords end, that's where we usually meet.

Have a good day.

• Like 1

Just reposting main list as I am now PLUS ONE. Wahey.

1. David Darling +4

2. Archie Buchan

3. Dominic Shanahan + Mrs S and bump!

4. Douglas Smith & Susan McGeary

5. Margery Cherry & John Cherry

6. Saj Mohammad

7. Jos McGuire

8. Gordon Masson (possible + 1)

9. Hedgerley + 1

10. Jason (SnoBoardr) + 1

11. Mark Ryan + 1

12. Allan & Eileen Harrop

13. Allan & Gwen

14. Barry & Suzanne

15. Fergus

16. Arnold

17. PaulG (ruadh08)

18. Ian C + 1 probably.

19. Renny (Scottish Scrutineer) + Katharine

20. George & Sandra (plus dog if outside table) That would really depend on the weather George.

21. Brandon & Lauren

22. AndrewC + Alastair

23. Marc & Kerry

24. Alan Ferguson + 1

25. miket + 1

That's now 25 cars and 46 people.

HERMISTON GATE meet-up list:

1. Jason (SnoBoardr) + 1

Edited by bingoking

1. David Darling +4
2. Archie Buchan
3. Dominic Shanahan + Mrs S and bump!
4. Douglas Smith & Susan McGeary
5. Margery Cherry & John Cherry
6. Saj Mohammad
7. Jos McGuire
8. Gordon Masson (possible + 1)
9. Hedgerley + 1
10. Jason (SnoBoardr) + 1
11. Mark Ryan + 1
12. Allan & Eileen Harrop
13. Allan & Gwen
14. Barry & Suzanne
15. Fergus
16. Arnold
17. PaulG (ruadh08)
18. Ian C + 1
19. Renny (Scottish Scrutineer) + Katharine
20. George & Sandra (plus dog if outside table) That would really depend on the weather George.
21. Brandon & Lauren
22. AndrewC + Alastair
23. Marc & Kerry
24. Alan Ferguson + 1
25. miket + 1

That's now 25 cars and 46 people. 

HERMISTON GAIT meet-up list:

1. Jason (SnoBoardr) + 1 

2. Ian C + 1

Unfortunately our babysitter has let us down so Justine and I can't make it. Have a great breakfast tomorrow!

Is anyone else meeting up at Hermiston Gait Retail Park in the morning or is the "convoy" still looking like this....

1. Jason (SnoBoardr) + 1 

2. Ian C + 1

Please copy'n'paste and add your name to the list if you'll be there - otherwise Ian C and me will just drive off into the sunset without waiting for anyone else ;)

1. Jason (SnoBoardr) + 1
2. Ian C + 1
3. Andrew
4. David D
5. Mark (Marx1961)

6. Gordon 

1. Jason (SnoBoardr) + 1

2. Ian C + 1

3. Andrew

4. David D

5. Mark (Marx1961)

6. Gordon 

Where exactly at Hermiston Gait?

1. Jason (SnoBoardr) + 1

2. Ian C + 1

3. Andrew

4. David D

5. Mark (Marx1961)

6. Gordon

Where exactly at Hermiston Gait?

Halfords car park I believe.

Yep, as far away from the nutters with Tesco trolleys basically. At the Halfords end there is usually a fair amount of space (at the bit furthest away from the building). I'll stand there waving a sheeps wool feather duster thing if that helps ;)

No plans for what to do after, but not opposed to it if there's a decent planned route?

I think the plan is not to leave Hermiston Gait until 9.40am, it should only take 15 mins or so to get from there to Grassmarket if we go via Calder Road and then past Sainsbury's Murrayfield and up onto the Western Approach Road, Lothian Road and left into Bread St, West Port and down to Grassmarket. Dunno where the sat navs will suggest but I think that's a decent route...

No plans for what to do after, but not opposed to it if there's a decent planned route?

I think the plan is not to leave Hermiston Gait until 9.40am, it should only take 15 mins or so to get from there to Grassmarket if we go via Calder Road and then past Sainsbury's Murrayfield and up onto the Western Approach Road, Lothian Road and left into Bread St, West Port and down to Grassmarket. Dunno where the sat navs will suggest but I think that's a decent route...

Probably worth asking around when everyone is together to see who would be up for it. I'm easy with regards to routes if anyone knows a good one to take.

• Like 1