Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
sunvisors - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

sunvisors

Each one is held onto the header rail by two nylock nuts . The only way to get to the nuts is by taking the header rail off.

This is held on by screws near the rear view mirror and (probably) screws at the B-post end which are hidden by the trim over each door.

If you peel off the door rubbers and undo the screws holding the trim over each door from the outside of the car, you can get at the header rail ends.

The only other things that might need to be removed are the inner B-post trim. These are held on by trim clips in plastic cups in the B-post. Slide a knife or screwdriver or (better still) a trim removing tool up under each B-post trim where you've removed the door seal rubber to get these clips released.

Once all the header rail screws are released, this can drop down but you need to disconnect the digital clock so don't drop it too far and feel for the connector.

Good luck.

PS Have you're sun visor covers started to come apart?

• Like 1

Bloody hell!! thought there would be an easy way to get them off, dont fancy doing all that.

It appears that the both of them have come apart , lack of use I reckon, but will try to repair in car.

Thanks for your help. :)

If it's any help Pritt Stick make a fabric glue which is just the job if the soft part has come away. Worked a treat on mine with no mess. It's easier to put some on your finger to smooth on the fabric rather than apply with stick itself if left in position.

BC

If it's any help Pritt Stick make a fabric glue which is just the job if the soft part has come away. Worked a treat on mine with no mess. It's easier to put some on your finger to smooth on the fabric rather than apply with stick itself if left in position.

BC

Done! :)

Had mine recovered in leather last year when I had my head lining done.Cured the floppy problem by just squeezing the holder gently in a vice.A bit too tight now but a major improvement.

Paul 84 T