Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A36 Salisbury... Esprit and Tesla! - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

A36 Salisbury... Esprit and Tesla!

JayTwo

A bit late posting, but the weekend before last a yellow late Esprit (I'm going to suggest an S4S) passed my X180 Turbo on the ring road Northbound while I was queuing to turn right. Thanks for the wave, I was so excited to see another one on the road I hardly got a look at your car! Either it was a lady driver or a LHD, I didn't' realise what seemed odd until after. I think my memory's going, I'm only 31!

A few weeks earlier I was waiting at the same roundabout heading South, and thought I saw a maroon Elise outline waiting the other way. I was staring at the 'T' on the bonnet, just clocked it was a Tesla badge, first time I've seen on out and about. Didn't hear it move but it picked up quickly, stealthy machines...

Must visit Salisbury more - that's a first sighting on the road for both models for me, in 4 years of ownership!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic