Yellow V8 A3 Hindhead - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Yellow V8 A3 Hindhead

peteyg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Well, which is just over the A31 from Bentley. We quite often get to the Robin Hood and Greatham Inn which are both near you. I was in the first year of Bohunt School when it opened, which wasn't finished so we had a year at Longmoor Army Camp. :o

I'm in Well, which is just over the A31 from Bentley. We quite often get to the Robin Hood and Greatham Inn which are both near you. I was in the first year of Bohunt School when it opened, which wasn't finished so we had a year at Longmoor Army Camp. :o

Guess you're familiar with The Chequers then? Used to live near Basingrad and popped in a few times. Excellent ale and tucker! Well I guess a mini meet will be in order soon. there seems to be a nice collection of Esprits in the Surrey/Hampshire zone.

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Guess you're familiar with The Chequers then? Used to live near Basingrad and popped in a few times. Excellent ale and tucker! Well I guess a mini meet will be in order soon. there seems to be a nice collection of Esprits in the Surrey/Hampshire zone.

Good idea. Maybe the seven stars at in stroud would be a good meet place for a bit of drive and lunch, the car park is quite big there or the links in liphook maybe?

Yes, know the chequers, I can see it from my office. Just starting to use it again, over the last 18 months we have had 5 different managers who have not been the best shall I say.

I would love to have a drive of the S2 sometime as I am thinking of getting one as a project so if you fancy meeting up and trying out the V8?

Marc