Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Electric Esprit - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Electric Esprit

TBD

Read an interesting article about an artist building an electric Esprit S1 yesterday

http://www.freundevonfreunden.com/interviews/thomas-marecki/

OK, not sure about the music, but I actually like the idea. The Esprit was revolutionary in its day and an electric version would be a worthy idea today. I'm sure it would sell at any price.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Tesla might get there first - I posted this extract from an interview with Elon Musk back in June:

Musk, who has recently purchased the Lotus Esprit submarine model featured in the James Bond film ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’ also admitted that he plans to create something similar that works.

"It’s a low priority project but we can create a transformation amphibious vehicle using Model S electrics. It will look like the Esprit too but 10 per cent bigger and we’ll make it in single digit numbers, but it can be done," he said.

But it's still not an Esprit! As long as it doesn't have a Flux capacitor a delorean is just rubbish. 

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower!