Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
special sportscar photo-project in UK - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

special sportscar photo-project in UK

Günter

• Gold FFM

Hey there,

this is just to ask about contacts, possible locations and most important - CARs !

A guy who I now in person is a photographer and a car nerd  ..you should experience his decated Mondeo'Diesel' daily driver on Nitro .. ok, that's an other thing  :hrhr:

Anyway, for a special art project he want's to get in contact with owners who have some of the 90th dream cars -as for example the AstonMartin Vantage, FerrarF40, Venturi-LM, Jaguar XJ220, Marcos-LM, Morgan and every boys favorite of those years -the McLaren F1 as real car.

..or other cars of the legendary 80/90 GT aera , as for example the Esprit sport300 in private hand.

My thoughts go in a way -the shoot could take place in south of UK. Somewhere in the countryside, on a area like an old airfield, something where you can find wide open landscape with greenfields as well as tarmak to soot the cars in todays time. All is done just for fun, and to prove those cars do still run under own power and still look as young as we know them from the past.

Drivers are the owners and those will have control of the cars, the whole camera stuff will be from himself, he also would pay some money for the location, if we need to rent the airfield.  This is basically a  weekend fun-project ..you will get your own set of pictures (without watermark) in printable 'high-res' size, with or without modification  ..just as you like.

For reference just take a look here:

http://shutterspeed-design.de/

10536583_971517402874450_680155836437366

10551642_780133152009253_542548031038665

10561569_781726411849927_305786568496664

10604717_780689808620254_592112312245371

10548778_780299188659316_652352620738295

Edited by Günter

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

as you know .. we have lots 'cheap imports' JDM cars here in continental Europe, mostly those from UK.  :D

..the thing is that you can't find locations in our 'overregulated' Germany area  .. and lust but not least those cars will sleep mostly on private collections in UK  ..just my thoughts  (prove me wrong, if you like)

• Gold FFM

some rare 'classics'  .. types you do not find on every historic-rally are also in the mind.

Or maybe a sport300 side by side with a old 1960 Elite ..something in this way ?! :unworthy:

The pictures look very professional.... if only I had a classic iconic car that wasn't in a million pieces...

Good luck with this project, I hink it would be great. You may want to advertise on Pistonheads, you could get a better veriety of cars.

:)

It's getting there......