JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Guest ibayliss

There I was just casually surfing in the Forum and wondering why there weren't more posts and I came along this one wishing me a Happy Birthday. I could not believe my eyes!!

Well - 57 is not too bad - certainly better than 55 - and as long as everything still works I can't complain. My clutch is now repaired, my turbo boost is up to 1.25 with the red race chip and I have a free flow exhaust with twin outlet pipes - chrome plated, of course.

Hi Jimmybondi - I guess I must have met you a couple of weeks ago at Steffen's in Wiesbaden. I remember you saying that he told you off for driving your Esprit too hard!

I assume the pictures are of your girlfriend - you young guys can appreciate such beautiful bodywork. I have heard though that women quite like white hair and, of course, lots of experience. :)

Thanks for the wishes guys - roll on number 58!! :D

Edited by ibayliss