Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
which k&n panel filter is the right one for 912 S2.2 Eclat? - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

which k&n panel filter is the right one for 912 S2.2 Eclat?

i have problems to identify the right panel filter:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/400695612529?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

or

http://www.ebay.de/itm/400695612641?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

?

Most seller claim the wrong MY because of the Eclat-Excel-thingie and different engines... Do we have one with the metal on the back or not?

I know my SE has one... but I dont know which is the right one for the Eclat S2.2?

Every quick help is much appreciated :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Esprit passen beide.

Du musst den alten Dichtungsgummi wieder verwenden.

2784 ist wie mein Orginalfilter, 2011 ist das Nachfolgemodel.

:)

Also ich hätte gedacht, dass nicht nur aufgrund der Serienentwicklung bei Lotus sondern demgemäß auch bei k&n der 2784 nach dem 2011 gekommen wäre. K&N selber schränkt dies nicht auf einen Motor, sondern rein über das Baujahr ein, welches gleichbedeutend mit der Einführung des SE war...

Hast Du denn selber den 2011 schon einmal bei Dir probiert, Kay?

Mysterious.... Like Dunc says.... There has been only one part number all the time for the air filter element. So why does k&n do 2??

Mysterious.... Like Dunc says.... There has been only one part number all the time for the air filter element. So why does k&n do 2??

I believe the steel  backplate is a design patent and so K&N moved to the non-steel design.