Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Helsinki Motor Show - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Helsinki Motor Show

Jussi

We have HelsinkiMotorShow here in Finland on next weekend, so who's coming :)

It's mainly about new cars, on this year there's going to be AudiR8, can't wait to see that.

Here's the link about it (it's in english too): http://www.helsinkimotorshow.fi/Eng.shtml

Here's my last year report: http://www.glcforum.com/esprit/forums/inde...opic=2344&h

Edited by Jussi

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw none of you there?

We were at the show on sunday, I was so exhausted yesterday, quite a trip, just walking whole day...or am I getting old :P

I'm very sorry about the quality of photos...I'm angry, lights on Messukeskus has always been very poor for photographing, last year I said next time I get my own lights with me (some construction spotlights). So I didn't take my own lights...cause Heli's job would have been carrying those lights :)

I was a bit disappointed about the show, there weren't many "rare" cars...and none Lamborghinis :P

Audi R8 looked a lot better in live than in photos, I liked it much, from rear it kinda looks like Ferrari (engine area). I would change Esprit for that BUT Heli said no :o alright she said also NO when I asked: what if I change Esprit to that Ferrari 430 spyder :P

Still nice way to spend sunday day.

Alright, shut up and show some photos:

Audi R8, mean or what?

r8.jpg

Speedometer goes to 350...and over?

r8_2.jpg

Ferrari rear???

r8_3.jpg

Nice Jaguar, XKR cabriolet

xkr.jpg

What Giugiaro had in mind when this was designed :)

roomster.jpg

Ferrari F430 and Heli said I can't change Esprit for that :)

f430.jpg

Nice rear:

f430_2.jpg

Jussi found new Citroen :D

c4.jpg

I was speechless when I saw this...is it a plane...no it's the DJ-car, Fishy isn't this your "style" :P

aygo.jpg

So, Who wanna play :)

girl3.jpg

Some sort of city-taxi plan...worst taxi I had ever seen...

taxi.jpg

New Toyota :P Legend, Kimbers might know more about this...

legend.jpg

Only children were allowed to play....in Hummer :(

girl2.jpg

My favorite, isn't she cute :)

girl.jpg

Peugeot girls are always the best :D

girls1.jpg

There was one guy also giving those posters, I'm not sure why no-one took his posters :(

girls2.jpg

Seems like this guy has some fun...

girls3.jpg

And now some trivia for you!

Who are these 3famous Finnish drivers?

1. (note the Audi signs on background).

who1.jpg

2. He has even driven the F-car ...

who3.jpg

3. Don't know who is he, but he must be famous...

who2.jpg

Here are the rest of the photos :HelsinkiMotorShow2006 ,take a look, like always there are many photos.

And again sorry about light conditions in Messukeskus.

Jussi not allowed to change Esprit to Ferrari or Audi :P

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

New Toyota :) Legend, Kimbers might know more about this...

legend.jpg

Wow what a nice car :) 300bhp 3.5 V6, AWD that moves torque both front to back and side to side to compensate for loss of traction, Air con'd seats, Anti collision mitigation braking system, Lane stability assist (keeps you within your lane), intelligent cruise control (speeds you up and slows you down to keep in with the flow of traffic), Pop up bonnet gets a 4 ncap on pedestrian, nice paddle gearbox, electric seats, steering, blinds, ambiente lighting, Magnesium seats, Carbon fibre prop shaft, all ally body, intelligent lighting system blah blah blah.. :) Next?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Wow what a nice car :( blah blah blah Magnesium seats blah blah blah.. :lol: Next?

Gosh - that'll be a firm ride! Sponge and leather are too low-tech now, are they? :P:(

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."