Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
EXCEL SE - 1990/H SO ONE OF THE LAST. HUGE HISTORY FILE! - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

EXCEL SE - 1990/H SO ONE OF THE LAST. HUGE HISTORY FILE!

ebay

Oh sh*t.

I may need help of a few friends to restrain me from purchasing. If it has air conditioning and a different colour leather it would take many more people to restrain me. The right year, the right type Leather) interior, a decent body colour and DOESN'T NEED LOTS OF MY TIME.

• Like 1

whats this guy smoking??

5k for :

"This vehicle has been used as daily transport and, as a result, the paintwork has suffered. There is significant lacquer lift and crazing to the paint. Whilst this is mainly confined to the upper surfaces and bumpers the vehicle would, in my opinion, benefit from a complete respray. I would recommend a personal inspection to assess for yourself the paintwork required. The wheels are in good condition but would benefit from a refurbishment whilst you are attending to the paintwork."

i would say 1500,-

Hardly one of the last. The last ones made were in 1992 and they were a special edition in dark green with matching wheels. They were called the Celebration Edition. I think they made 35 of these.

I owned 2 Excel SE's and they were brilliant and ran faultlessly over the years I had them.  

This one is hugely overpriced.