Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Spa/Ring & Northern France Track Day Trip - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Spa/Ring & Northern France Track Day Trip

LF1

We're planning a track day road trip end of March/Early April. At the moment we are looking at Spa/Ring with LoT and Circuit Days/Destination Nurburgring (31st/1st) followed by Clastres & Folembray (3rd/4th) with LoT. Just waiting on DN to see if they will split the 2 day package to single days, or maybe take the second Ring day on the 2nd, although I think that may be a bit much.

At the moment there are a few of us considering it, some doing one or two days with bits partially booked.

Anyone else fancy it? I am happy to coordinate some group bookings on accommodation.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Links and prices:

Spa (LoT) 31st £199

Ring (DN) 1st/2nd £1k

Clastres (LoT) 3rd £115

Folembray (LoT) 4th £115

£1429 total, I am hoping DN/Circuit Days will spit and offer one day options at the Ring.

There is also the option to do the 1st at Spa with CD or book through LoT for same day.

All these days are covered by ATDO - including the Ring as it's a non tourist closed track day which I believe includes the GP Circuit and is being run from the GP pits.

The 3rd is Good Friday.

Turns out my first post on here is a useful one.....

I have an email from DN organisers confirming the following:

"Single day tickets will be available to book nearer each event if there's any availability left"

Hopefully see you there with my V6.

Sounds great. I've never done the full Nordschleife lap. I'll have a look and see how those dates work out. Djion is top of my hitlist this year so would ideally like to include a trip there.

Sounds great. I've never done the full Nordschleife lap. I'll have a look and see how those dates work out. Djion is top of my hitlist this year so would ideally like to include a trip there.

Take Waky with you this time for the Ring trip ;) But beware our Belgian Stig has to race for my friend's team on 4 and 5 april at Spa and he's racing at Dijon on Mai 1 and 2, together with the Lotus Cup Europe. ;) So no Ring trips then :-D

I don't know how good your French is but if you want to do Dijon as well; this a good website for Dijon and for trackdays in general  in France. Let me know if you want me to translate ;)

• Like 1

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

A few of us have now booked the the 3 LoT days and are waiting for the DN bookings to open up next week.

I'm holding off on the accommodation to see how much interest there is here.

For anyone interested here is what we have booked:

Tunnel crossings Monday (30th) morning, probably around 10am

Stay at La Source, right by the race track Monday (30th)

Lotus on Track day at Spa on Tuesday 31st

Drive to the Ring Tuesday night and stay at the Hotel an der Nordschleife for 2 nights

Wednesday 1st the Nurburgring with Destination Nurburg (one of our party is doing 2 days)

Thursday 2nd drive to France and stay at Auberge De Villequier for 3 nights

Friday 1st Clastres with Lotus on Track

Saturday 2nd Folembray with Lotus on Track

Sunday head home (maybe take in Le Touquet or similar depending on weather)

We are going to be meeting some people who are just doing the Thurs-Sun on the way back from the 'Ring, probably at one of the war memorials.