Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Help Please - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Help Please

C8RKH

OK, so I am obviously logged and recognised  by the forum as I'm typing this in. So why, when I try to put a review in for my dealer MMC, when it asks me to login is it saying my userid, c8rkh, is invalid?

Help please.....

Thanks in advance

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ah Ok. It confused me as it said the userid was taken when I tried to register. No worries will try again from a pc and not the phone.

thanks for the quick response.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

OK, so this is getting infuriating now!

Set myself as a user on the review software. Login and it even says "Howdy Corks" in the top right corner - so I know I am in.

Go to Murray lotus on the right hand side and click on "add your review" and then get told to login again. Login again and no where to put in the review as back to home page with "Howdy Corks" again top right.  Go through this crazy process 5 times, lose my rage and almost throw the PC through the window.

No idea what I am doing wrong but would really appreciate some pointers here :(

The small print.

Logged on this morning and all worked fine Bibs - obviously just needed to synchronise new login or something. Thanks for the offer of help, very much appreciated, but all sorted now and another glowing reference for MMC and Brandon is on the system.

• Like 1

The small print.