Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Evora 400 USA - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evora 400 USA

a7esk

Although we saw it at the Geneva Motor Show in pre production form I am looking forward to see the finished product. Hopefully it has lost the LOTUS lettering above the sat Nav screen. We all know what we are driving so don't need that reminder.

Daddy, I want one of them there Lotus 400's. In ardent red with black pack and I want it now..........

Think it looks very nice, and agree, much better than the show pictures although I did like the silver / red show pictures combo.

I am hoping my local dealer, MMC, invites me to their 400 launch event soon...

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Great spot.

How did you manage to get hold of these?

They look fantastic.  As people have said, the car looks much more resolved in darker colours.  I don't think natural light does any harm, either.

They were originally posted on facebook by the Golden Gate Lotus Club :)

69ca43b5386146767219e561d80b8086

" data-width="500">

69ca43b5386146767219e561d80b8086

">

OH MY!!! Evora 400 spotted on US soil!!! Heading out for desert/heat test drives. Thanks Sean, member of Southern Nevada Lotus Car Club.

Posted by Golden Gate Lotus Club on Wednesday, 8 July 2015

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.