Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Exige Cup/Race "Ten Tenths" Day - 17th Sept 2015 - Page 2 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Exige Cup/Race "Ten Tenths" Day - 17th Sept 2015

Bibs

Schedule which I hope will answer some questions above.

8:15: Arrival & Sign on - Coffee

9:00: Briefing and Engineer presentation

10:00: Safety Briefing and split into groups of 4

Track sessions start (South Circuit (2 sessions of 20 mins each))

12:00 - 13:00 Lunch

13:00: Continue Track (Full Circuit (1 session - 20 mins))

End of Day: Debrief and Factory Tours

17:00-17:30 Finish

You will first have some familiarisation laps then be shown how the Race mode works in practice on circuit before swapping over and driving with the instructor to experience this yourself. 

To book your place, please post in this thread so I can monitor numbers and then email the LDA Manager, Danny Hartgrove - DHartgrove@lotuscars.com 

Sorry, just read this again and given it my full attention.

I'll be booking on Monday.

Bibs, when do you/Lotus need to know by? I'd be keen to take up a place but need another week or so to know if I've got the money or not!

Just to clarify so I know where we are, these are people who are booked and paid, correct?

1. The Pits

2. Tom John

3. Tony (KL)
4. Redspeed

Another 8 places to fill. Anymore for anymore?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Old Thorn Barn was full so I'm staying at the Breckland Lodge. Never been to the Bird in the Hand so very happy to meet there for some food.

:thumbup:

IN! IN! IN!

Well done bibs for arranging - shame Mark can't join us...

I will be staying night before as well - I will hook up with pits at Breckland.

Breckland booked.

Email sent.

Can't wait!

• Like 2

Good man Farook, should be a really fascinating day. See you then. I'll pm you my mobile number soon.

Just heard from Daniel from lotus - said name on list but has yet to send me payment details...

I am not sure if I will make it in time for din dins on wed night - probably leave 8pm ish from Harrow with an eta 1030 ish. At least I will miss any traffic.

Can't believe more people haven't signed up for this to be honest. It might well never be offered again.

I'll do my best to write up what I learned from it all but there is no substitute for first hand experience. Totally invaluable for anyone with race mode equipped Exige V6 in my opinion. To be honest the dealers should be using it to sweeten a deal on a new V6 too.

Really looking forward to it hugely.

:thumbup: