Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit SE VIN - Misc including parts cross references - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit SE VIN

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone check by looking at the VIN if the vehicle is a real Esprit SE?

VIN: SCCFC20AXKHF62581

Thank you

Frederic

No it's not Frederic, the SE vin start at ...F65000, this would be a standard turbo I believe.

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Could someone check by looking at the VIN if the vehicle is a real Esprit SE?

VIN: SCCFC20AXKHF62581

Thank you

Frederic

Something is fishy about that auction. I wrote the guy and he won't respond. It is obviously not a SE, but I still can't believe he'll let it go for $5500 as described.

Something is fishy about that auction. I wrote the guy and he won't respond. It is obviously not a SE, but I still can't believe he'll let it go for $5500 as described.

There is a problem with many Esprit VIN's, since they were such a low production run car, it seems no one has much information on them... My car is listed by CARFAX as an SE, but it was a standard turbo. I got it for a great deal but still it can be confusing. I have emailed several dealerships auctioning Esprit Turbos(stevens) as SE's when in fact they were not so, also they had them listed with power steering and ABS which of course we all know they didn't have... Matter of dealers getting cars and knowing nothing about them.

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

There is a problem with many Esprit VIN's, since they were such a low production run car, it seems no one has much information on them... My car is listed by CARFAX as an SE, but it was a standard turbo. I got it for a great deal but still it can be confusing. I have emailed several dealerships auctioning Esprit Turbos(stevens) as SE's when in fact they were not so, also they had them listed with power steering and ABS which of course we all know they didn't have... Matter of dealers getting cars and knowing nothing about them.

Artie

I agree, but this isn't a dealer, at least his history doesn't imply it. I also don't like the fact that you must contact the seller before bidding.

I agree, but this isn't a dealer, at least his history doesn't imply it. I also don't like the fact that you must contact the seller before bidding.

Yes, must have been bitten before by a bogus bidder.

ARtie

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Would you mind posting a link to the auction? I bought an SE from a guy on eBay a few months ago and I want to make sure he never sells another car to anyone again. I am sure you can guess the nature of my feelings toward him. :)

-Graham

Would you mind posting a link to the auction? I bought an SE from a guy on eBay a few months ago and I want to make sure he never sells another car to anyone again. I am sure you can guess the nature of my feelings toward him. :P

-Graham

I believe eBay shut it down, it's not there anymore and it is not in the completed auctions either. I think it was a scam.