Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bangkok Supercars Concours.... Lotus day. - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bangkok Supercars Concours.... Lotus day.

patpong

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pictures Pat.

Many beautiful cars there, but I think your's is still the nicest looking one there !

Awesome!

TWO Hi wings! and a S300!!

Loving the White Testarossa lurking in the background! :)

Some really nice cars there...

...and you're all parked outside the front of Gucci I see! ;-) :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Patpong, nice running into you guys in Bangkok early December - are you still coming to LA?

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

many thanks guys... I hosted the event through my Magazine " HiSoParty ". There are two area; show area is in-door and gathering area is outside. We had a couple hundred supercars came to visit the event.

The event was sure a lot for fun. The outside area is a gathering area reserved for car clubs. The day in the photo was obviously Lotus gather day. The Porsche is most popular here in Thailand. I believe they are all together over 3,000 Porsches where there is about 350 Ferraris, 150 Lotus, and a little more than 50 Lambos.

The next event for our supercarsclub.com is a cannonball run in March.... sure looking forward to it.

Patpong, nice running into you guys in Bangkok early December - are you still coming to LA?

Yes, it was a surprise. and I was just right there two feet from you when you asked for me... I hope next time you come to Bangkok, we will have more time...

here the pics of the gathering in December... http://www.xok.com/sundaymorningdrive/thum...ls.php?album=66

Yep, it's a small world! Great meeting you guys, and I'll give you more notice next time I'm in the area!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!