Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elise 220 Cup - Bedford SEN Circuit - Elise / Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elise 220 Cup - Bedford SEN Circuit

LF1

Great stuff Tom, the quality is terrific, what settings were you shooting with?

Tried something new on this one, 2.7k 60fps medium view (spot metering on this time). Mounted the onboard in the frame case using the harness bar attachment, this allowed it to be mounted lower. I think I need to raise it slightly and maybe bring a bit further forward. Good thing with the frame case is you can plug the GoPro into the charger at the same time as recording. Going to try the same front and rear with the LF1 at Spa this weekend, seems a good setup.

I had another camera mounted the same in the VX220, was hoping to have the footage from the lead car lower corner and then swap when we changed places, unfortunately the camera in the VX was not started.

Unfortunately the GoPro sticky mounts would not stay on the matt black painted rear diffuser like they do on the LF1, so have to come up with a new way of getting the rear video and exhaust sound.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

Lovely detail for those (like me!) with the screen resolution to see it properly.

I will have to up my game!

Spa!? Now there's a thought.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. The onboard was a bit too high, too much rear view mirror. Sorted that for today at Silversyone :)

That Elise is the sweetest Lotus I've driven, the whole car seems very smooth, gearbox included. Second has always been an issue on all the Lotus I've driven and owned, on this one when taking it easy it needs to "settle" into place but on track when pushing it's fine. 

Famous last words though... See where we are in 8 hours ;)

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com