Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Lotus 'Relaunch' Event - 5th March - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Lotus 'Relaunch' Event - 5th March

Bibs

After a quiet period Castle Lotus are back on the scene in new premises and a new Lotus Sales Manager, Fraser Lamprell. You're invited to attend their relaunch event on Saturday 5th March from 9am - 12pm.

Coffee and cakes will be provided and Fraser and the team will be on hand to say hello and welcome you to their new showroom. I visited this week and it's very impressive with some seriously nice cars.

Address:

Unit 1, M11 Business Link, Forest Hall Road, Stansted, Essex, CM24 8GF.

See you there :thumbup:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Very pleasant, if cold, way to spend the morning! Nice to meet the new team and have a look around the new showroom plus catch up with some good pals and meet some new Lotus owners too. :welcome:

Some lovely cars in stock, old and new plus a lot of serious non-Lotus metal. Well worth a trip :)

Castle_Lotus.jpg

Castle_Lotus-2.jpg

Castle_Lotus-3.jpg

Castle_Lotus-4.jpg

Castle_Lotus-5.jpg

Castle_Lotus-6.jpg

Castle_Lotus-7.jpg

Castle_Lotus-8.jpg

Castle_Lotus-9.jpg

Castle_Lotus-10.jpg

Castle_Lotus-11.jpg

Castle_Lotus-12.jpg

Castle_Lotus-13.jpg

Castle_Lotus-14.jpg

Castle_Lotus-15.jpg

Castle_Lotus-16.jpg

Castle_Lotus-17.jpg

Castle_Lotus-18.jpg

Castle_Lotus-19.jpg

Castle_Lotus-20.jpg

Castle_Lotus-21.jpg

Castle_Lotus-22.jpg

Castle_Lotus-23.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Certainly some lovely cars.First time seen a 400 in the flesh and very impressive both visually and aurally.With all that parking be a good place for a Saturday morning meet,maybe even a Friday evening summer barbecue.

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Missed you both!

Was there from 9 til 9.30 but as I wasn't going to get a drive in the 400 due to snow and as my wallet was twitching I  made a hasty exit.

Dave.