Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Orange Evora 400, Kirkcaldy - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Orange Evora 400, Kirkcaldy

hedgerley

Good to catch up with Colin at the retail park yesterday, although it was a bit weird to see him double back and follow me into the B&Q car park to admire MY car ?

First time I've seen a 400 on the road. Looked really good,  purposeful. And very bright ?

• Like 2

You got me all excited there Mark, I thought there was an orange 400 locally, mine is red!!!! We'll say since it had just been washed that morning that it was reflecting the sun. ;)

Anyone who doesn't follow your V8, no matter what they're driving, needs their head looking at. I love that car. 

That's two weekends in a row I've spotted another Lotus locally now, we're winning!!!! :D

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Ah well. Best intentions. As it was a cracking day yesterday, the covers came off Wendy's little M0100 to take it for a blast. As I had a dram or two on Saturday night I was elected the passengers seat. 15 miles later ans a stink of petrol. Stop at the roadside and it was pissing out. AA call, 3 hours later they turn up to take it home. what a bummer. Today I get under the thing and find a pin hole in the fuel filter. All fixed again for Mrs w to abuse for another few months. he sad part was I was just ready to give the demon a good blast. Now I have to wait another four weeks before I can try and kill it again.:ph34r:.