Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Yoko A048R v Toyo R888R - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Yoko A048R v Toyo R888R

Hi,

I have tried a failed to find any reviews of the A048s v new R888Rs for the Exige. I am booked in for new tyres on Monday and was hoping someone could share their experiences if they have tried/switched to the R888R's from the A048s. Having always had the A048s fitted since new, I am considering trying the Toyos given they are a much newer design.

Many thanks

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may want to try the Bridgestone Potenza RE71R.  I started with A048 (which were stock on my Elise), moved to R888, and then moved to RE71s which I like better.  Most everyone I know thinks the RE71R is better than the R888.  None of these are very good for heavy rain or snow of course.

http://www.bridgestonetire.com/tire/potenza-re-71r