Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Thats how I got addicted to having fun on a track - Motorsport - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Thats how I got addicted to having fun on a track

NW76

Hi Guys,

I was just cleaning up my hard disk and did run into that old Video that I took with my IPhone while at a 2day BMW M School a couple years ago. I know, its BMW ... but thats how I got addicted to having fun on track. This was my first time driving a car on a track. I am only driving in parts of the video in other parts its our instructor who took us for a ride. You can guess which part... they still hold the world record for the longest non stop drift there ...

It was great fun and gave me a good idea of what to do and not to do on a track :-) 

The interesting thing is, in the end I ended up not buying an M3 but instead went for a Exige ... and after owning one now for 6 months - I can clearly say, I never had a second though about this, even for a split second... the opposite is the case ... opening my garage when I have the time to drive my Exige still excites me like on the first day and just puts a huge smile on my face :-)

Cheers

Norbert

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.