bigsi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Si - So close to me and didn't know the event even happened. If you fancy going, will definately join you. :D

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Si - So close to me and didn't know the event even happened. If you fancy going, will definately join you. :unsure:

Will need to check the diary closer to the time, but I'd like to be there too :(

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

May be able to make it - and should have the Esprit back by then <_<

Iain

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!

hopefully myself,punky and simon350s will come down in a little convoy, i have room for you punky if yours is not ready if it is i will bring a freind with me who i went with last year when i had my fairlady.

its a really good day out and im hoping it is nice and hot like it was last year, here are some pics of last years, my old fairlady is the yellow one with the engine bay on show ( basically because i had got it to mint condition and wanted to show it off!!) and why not.

pic4.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic3.jpg

• 2 months later...

just had a reminder on this, if we want a stand etc there for the cars then we have to apply by 31 May at the latest, otherwise we are just plain attendees. im all for having an area to goto, can someone check with the lotus club to see if they are there this year, they were the year i went there. that way we can add number to the stand if need be or have a forum stand there.

can you ask the lotus club bibs see if they are attending?

thanks

simon

ps: im really hoping to go in my car to this one at least..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

right gents ..

can we please please have a show of hands for those who are going to goto this please????

we should still be able to have an area for us if i get on things now..

1: bigsi

• Gold FFM

Bearing in mind Geography Si - long way for some. There will be more I'm sure, but give it a couple of days. (and its Sunday which is always a bit quiet)

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

well i have requested 15 car cards for now, you still have to pay as its for a good charity but we would get our own area to display the cars in, the map shows still some spaces left so im hoping to hear from them tomorrow about this

had an email from the organisers today here it is.

Dear Simon,

Thanks for your interest in exhibiting at the Southwest Festival of Motoring 2007 at Taunton Racecourse on Sunday July 15th with the Lotus Esprit Forum.

We would be happy to welcome you on board even at this late stage although please appreciate that due to excessive demand space is now a little tight!

However, we have already added your club to the site plan and you will be allocated space for 15 cars.

In order to make the application official please would you be kind enough to complete and send the online exhibitor form at www.swfestivalofmotoring.co.uk with the appropriate details. We will then forward all of the necessary information as soon as this is received.

The basic essentials are that it is

ok the forms been recieved heres the reply i just got in. what i will do then is print up something like the ones we had at gaydon (same size) with the shows logo and our area number printed on it, you just have t pay the

Edited by bigsi

Bigsi,

I still hope that I can make it, but is is weather dependent. There is a potential clash with the RIAT Airshow at RAF Fairford. So I'm hoping that the weather is good on Saturday then I can go to RAF Fairford then and come up for car show on the Sunday. However, if the weather is bad on Saturday and ok on Sunday, then I'll have to go to the airshow, as I have already purchased tickets for it.

I hope it works out and I can have a good close look at you car.

Regards,

Peter.

1 bigsi

2 mayesprit

3 punky

4 Dodgy - will confirm nearer the day , the 15th of July :thumbup::welcome:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)