Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
South West Festival Of Motoring - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

South West Festival Of Motoring

bigsi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

recieved today

Dear Simon / Lotus Esprit Forum

The Southwest Festival of Motoring 2007 at Taunton Racecourse is nearly upon us and your support is very much appreciated. You should by now have all the information you require and passes etc. If there are any questions outstanding then do please get in touch and we will be happy to help. We

recieved today

Dear Simon / Lotus Esprit Forum

The Southwest Festival of Motoring 2007 at Taunton Racecourse is nearly upon us and your support is very much appreciated. You should by now have all the information you require and passes etc. If there are any questions outstanding then do please get in touch and we will be happy to help. We

M34 ? thats very close to the center, seating, tiolets and BEER Tent :beer:

1 bigsi

2 mayesprit not available

3 punky

4 Dodgy - will confirm nearer the day , the 15th of July :wallbash:

5 GasmanGT3 90% certain

6 Splodge S4

will have to check the calender on this one :rofl:

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Si I was considering tiying this in with a visit to the inlaws however not being aloud out untill its finished is a bit of a bugger.

So I may pop down if I am down that part of the country but wont tie myself to getting there before 9 and staying untill 4 if I want to or not therefore i wont display.

Glyn

ok gents tomorrow im going to sort out where we meet so i can give you your passes for sunday, remember we have to be there before 9am for the cars to go on show.

please please can we have some more cars there guys? its the first show event i have organised for the forum and it would be great to have a good show of cars there especially as its for charity!!!!!

so please can we have a few names more on the list and those who are on the make it a definate day also??

ok gents tomorrow im going to sort out where we meet so i can give you your passes for sunday, remember we have to be there before 9am for the cars to go on show.

please please can we have some more cars there guys? its the first show event i have organised for the forum and it would be great to have a good show of cars there especially as its for charity!!!!!

so please can we have a few names more on the list and those who are on the make it a definate day also??

OK Big Guy,

put me down for this one. Bit of a trek into the southern hemisphere but I will have new wheels on Ellie by then and need an excuse to show them off!

Alex :(

alex you want to come down the night before and stop over for the early start? or just meet up on the day?

A stop over would be great , its 190 miles from my house and so for a 9 am meet I would be getting up at 5am. We should PM nearer the time to sort out. Much Appreciated

Alex

i just noticed that this has had 557 views and only 6 peple have shown and interest... now come on guys if alex can travel 190miles to be there for the day surely some more can join us?

Especially as I heard Sarah Kennedy on radio 2 this morning say July 15th is tipped to be the hottest day of the year. No idea how they know that but thats what the woman said!

Really looking forward to this :(

you meen you acually heard what she said, when i listen to her, she doesnt seem to take a breath before changeing subjects ( and thats while talking over the few records she plays ) how is her pussy , she hasnt mentioned it for a bit ?

oh, if its rains on St Swithens day - 15th July, it should continue for another 40 days ( it happened last year ! )

If the weather is dry and sunny , it should be dry for the same period

the saying is words to that efect anyway :w00t:

1 bigsi

2 Alex GT3 mayesprit not available

3 punky

4 Dodgy - will confirm nearer the day , the 15th of July :book:

5 GasmanGT3 90% certain

6 Splodge S4

will have to check the calender on this one :P

google spell checker not working, so excuse any mistakes please

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Si

I would really love to make this but it's just too far for me. I'm on a 5000/yr limited mileage policy and am touch and go as it is for the year. Need to do a few more local outings. Also running the car with an assorted gathering of minor issues starting to develop which I haven't got time to sort at the moment with work, and I'm nervous of another 500 odd miles before I get them sorted.

I really hope you get some more cars and have a great time.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

ok we are going to meet at the sainsburys car park just off the junction 25 that we need to come off the m5.

see attatched map we need to meet between 8-8;30am then leave fr the racecourse i will give exhibitor stand passes out at the meeting point

Edited by bigsi

I might be up for this, although depends on the vet bill as the dog collapsed this evening (with Bloat i think, managed to make him sick and got him to the vets with-in 20 mins, he was recovering when i left him in K9 E R). Also starting the new job on the monday will let you on 5th when i have a clearer picture of what is happening. looking positive at the moment......

with less than a week to go i was hoping for more people to sign up for this, so is anyone else likely to join us for the sunday then??

als can those who are on the list please confirm that they are coming.

thanks

Bigsi

I've just read this thread tonight and to be honest I can imagine that you feel a bit let down but the response you've had.

Its quite a way for me to come but if you're still looking for more cars I'll gladly bring the Essex down.

Not too late to sign up I hope :wallbash: .

Bazza

not too late at all bazza not at all, in fact having an essex will make my day :wallbash: mine will be on show, punkys conversion will be there and now a glorious essex apart from the stevens cars, be nice to get a v8 there also.

im really loking forward to sunday i really am guys, thanks for the support and i hope more of you manage to come along.

so remember be there before 8:30 as thats when we leave not far to drive and i will give out the passes to you before we leave, you need

Si,

I am now 100% definate for this. We have dried out the deck chairs from Le Mans, and got the picnic basket out of the loft. Cant wait.

If anybody is coming down the M5 do you want to meet up either at Frankley services or the next one down. Don't know what it's called but it's just north of the M50 junction. We should'nt miss the opportunity for an Esprit convoy. It's our duty to make 10year old boys point out of car windows and go WOW!!!!!

Ade

Its going to be a great day - I can feel it :wallbash: .

It's pretty much the first outing since I bought the Essex.

1 bigsi

2 Alex GT3 mayesprit not available

3 punky

4 Dodgy - will confirm nearer the day , the 15th of July ).gif

5 GasmanGT3 90% certain

6 Splodge S4

7 Bazza

Bazza

• Gold FFM

Still going to be attending but not in Esprit as i need to be away by 12pm

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!