Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
South West Festival Of Motoring - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

South West Festival Of Motoring

bigsi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

I am gutted i cant make it on Sunday but as some of you know i have just bought another esprit after selling mine last yer and regreting it ever since so i just bought myself another Esprit SE but the interior is a little tatty so i striped it out this week and doing some leather work and some mod eg gear know and gaiters , dvd. Trying to bring it back to its former glory !!! so cant make it this week wont be ready !!! SHAME.

NEXT TIME FOR SURE

DARREN

as i am now probably going to be mobbed this sunday , can i hire some bodyguards for the day please?? that means a few more of you guys coming please, lets make the numbers up and have a great day guys.

as i am now probably going to be mobbed this sunday

You are lining the same pages as posh & becks mate!

Looking forward to this bash, ive got a Lotus dealer sign (its just the Lotus badge) measuring about 2 feet square that i'll bring down & we can place somewhere. I spent all yesterday afternoon polishing the car & its not coming out the garage until sunday morn...it better not be raining.

the weather forcast for sunday is mixed

Met Office :)

BBC Weather :)

Mettacheck :)

Dam, looks like you will be getting the attention again :) and its my birthday :)

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Just so that we are all aware, 40% chance of a big rain deluge.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/sw/...t_warnings.html

The Met Office is forecasting further periods of heavy rain during the next few days. During Sunday, outbreaks of locally heavy and thundery rain are expected to move northwards across the UK and are likely to give some large totals - in excess of 25mm in many areas, and perhaps in excess of 50mm in a few parts. The rainfall is likely to be very intense rather than prolonged. Wales and western areas of England are currently greatest at risk on Sunday, extending to many northern parts later. Some transport disruption is possible. This is the first warning of disruption due to heavy rain. This warning will be updated by around 1200, Saturday 14th July 2007

Issued at: 1224 Fri 13 Jul

nswws_warning_459_2.gif

oh the optimisim :) i just love it!!!!!

I got my wellies packed :ice:

Actually, i can pack a chair , cool box , bring food down for wet picnic. What do you reckon big fella, what supllies do you want the troops to bring with us? I have made my Car info sheet to go on the dash for display.

im trying to nab a gazebo for us for the day a friend said he had one i could borrow but im still waiting as usual.... tick tock and all that!!

i can grab some bits iff need be for food for us also, prehaps two of those bbq tray things? i dont know what ever you fancy cheaper than using the burger vans etc...

right guys if anyone is going to back out can you do so now so i know and just not turn up on the day please. it so i can let them know the numbers going in incase anyones late.

simon

right guys if anyone is going to back out can you do so now so i know and just not turn up on the day please. it so i can let them know the numbers going in incase anyones late.

simon

Back out? We are made of sterner stuff than that, I'm just going out to pack the car cleaning stuff. :ice:

I take it that the organisers are still going ahead, I only ask as over the past few weeks lots events up here in the midlands have been cancelled due to the ground being too wet

Back out? We are made of sterner stuff than that,

Ade, did your battery just run out, we got cut off! anyways, def see you all at sainsburys, I was going to wimp out if i woke up at 6.30 & its hammering down but lets do it regardless.... my Army regiments moto... Through the mud, through the blood, to the green fields beyond.

Im off home at 1pm so wont be online for any updates...if its cancelled can someone please let me know! 07970 785094 ...until tomorrow Gentlemen,....laters.

Ade, did your battery just run out, we got cut off! anyways, def see you all at sainsburys, I was going to wimp out if i woke up at 6.30 & its hammering down but lets do it regardless.... my Army regiments moto... Through the mud, through the blood, to the green fields beyond.

Im off home at 1pm so wont be online for any updates...if its cancelled can someone please let me know! 07970 785094 ...until tomorrow Gentlemen,....laters.

Sorry bout that mate, now I can't find my charger :ice: . See you all at Sainsbugs in the morning. Really looking forward to firing up the Orange Lady at 5.30am, that will teach the neighbours to have a Sunday morning lay in.

Boys,

Post lots of pics and another vid please Ade :ice:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Good man.

How about The Who and We Won't Get Fooled Again as the backing track this time?

Might be appropriate bearing in mind this event is being organized by BigSi and he's bound to have said he won't get fooled again :ice:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Have a good one, and dont exceed the limit...not saying whos or what

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Good man.

How about The Who and We Won't Get Fooled Again as the backing track this time?

Might be appropriate bearing in mind this event is being organized by BigSi and he's bound to have said he won't get fooled again :ice:

Graham.

Not a bad idea Graham. Does anyone else have a suggestion of an appropriate piece of music to use as a backing track?

smoke on the WATER

oh, anybody any good at putting up gazebo's, i brought one yesterday and its in the car with my seat :ice:

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)