Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
interior fan relay/fuse - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

interior fan relay/fuse

Hi

Quick help needed. We are heading the Le Mans Classic on Germany now and heater interior fan stopped working suddenly. All the 35A fuses looks ok on glove box and the switch is changed this spring. 

Is there any other fuse locations and where is the possible relay located? Workshop manual won't state possible location. 

Does cigarette lighter have it's own fuse as well? That stopped earlier.

Thank's for the help on advance.

Car is rhd S3 n/a 1982 with AC.

Edited by Wally Finland

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Mine keeps stopping and its always a blown fuse in the glovebox. Are you sure they are all OK? Its not easy to tell by looking at them.

I think the problem with mine is the fuse blows sometimes when the A/C compressor clutch cuts in, owing to the current surge. I will try replacing with a slow-blow fuse.

There is a relay in the blower circuit but the blower has 2 motors and at least one motor should still work without the relay on some switch position.

According to wiring diagram common feed for the blower and lighters is one of the thick brown wires from the battery which runs to two of the fuses in the glovebox. Maybe come off, has anyone been doing any work under the dash and might have pulled the wire off?