Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
This is the "I am up for a hoon" thread (south division) - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

This is the "I am up for a hoon" thread (south division)

jon.hand

Alex-GT3 has set the ball rolling.

Does anyone in and around the Berkshire area, fancy going out for a Sat or Sun hoon(drive). in the next month or so?

I can set up a route for a drive somewhere if required., Henley, Pangborne are nice places for a drive (good pubs too)

Pace can be whatever feels comfortable.

Or we could just meet up for a drink or something?

Let me know

jon

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in jonny.

I'd be coming from Sunbury on Thames - Surrey/middlesex Sunday's are good as i am trying hard to retire from playing football over the weekends

(Bibs don't laugh)

Nice 1,

Rog. :)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

I'm in too, Would be good to meet up with some fellow Southern Esprit Owners. I'd be driving up from Winchester so if your hoon (gentle drive for any police reading this) involves north hampshire I too know of some great pubs and B Roads.

Waynef

Hmmm Winchester,

I lived in Stockbridge for a couple of years whilst studying at Sparsholt College for my first degree. Oh the nights in the Mash Tun with arty student types!!!!

Wrote a car off in Arlesford (Spelling??) Brings scary memeories of a very wet muddy road (horse track) no lighting and poor driving skills!

Some good roads round there though and also getting towards Salisbury.

Easy for me to get down there though i am at J1 of M3!!!!

Like i said Wayne Sunday's are best for me - PM when you think it'll be on!

Rog :beer:

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Its nice to have some replies, I was starting to panic for a while.

It the first time that I have set up any sort of run/hoon, but I'm usually out in mine most weekends, as i work in london through the week. my esprit is going in to steve williams either this weekend or next weekend (hopefully) for a few minor repairs, but hopefully after that i'm all systems go.

I'll give it a week or so, to see if there is any more interest then i will try and set up a nice route, to suit all.

Cheers for your interest, Rodger, Wayne, Ben & Robin, I was starting to think I was the only esprit driver down south.

Come on guys/gals, theres nothing better than a pack of esprits cruzin the A & B roads, join in!

GT3 Jonny

Alex-GT3 has set the ball rolling.

Does anyone in and around the Berkshire area, fancy going out for a Sat or Sun hoon(drive). in the next month or so?

I can set up a route for a drive somewhere if required., Henley, Pangborne are nice places for a drive (good pubs too)

Pace can be whatever feels comfortable.

Or we could just meet up for a drink or something?

Let me know

jon

Count me in jonny.

I'd be coming from Sunbury on Thames - Surrey/middlesex Sunday's are good as i am trying hard to retire from playing football over the weekends

(Bibs don't laugh)

Nice 1,

Rog. :beer:

I used to have a 1990 SE, (about 5 years ago) god did it go, I felt I was on the star ship enterprise when I floored it, the only problem was, there were too many problems with it so I sold it on, at a massively reduced price!!

Jon

Could be interested but depends on date as I have a few things to celebraye in March and I have to earn a few points !!

Just seen we joined same date.

Still looking for Esprit.

We could sort a date out to suit all. Good luck with looking for the esprit, I take it you have an elise at the moment? Make sure you loads of service history with your esprit

Jon

Count me in :) as long as you don't mind a grandad Esprit tagging along. I'll stay at the back so's not to slow you all down, just tell me where the pub is!! :)

Pete - North East Hampshire

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Peter,

I'd be honoured to follow a legend of an Esprit like yours any time mate!

Rog

This Sunday guys??????? 25th Feb???

Meet somewhere along M3?????

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Peter,

I'd be honoured to follow a legend of an Esprit like yours any time mate!

Rog

This Sunday guys??????? 25th Feb???

Meet somewhere along M3?????

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Could be up for a meet , subject to being around and not working etc etc, let us know when?

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Car still not gone in to Steve Williams, hopefully going in the first week in March (for about 3 days)

I was thinking of around the end of march / early April to have the run, to give me time to sort a nice route out (to suit all) & then email to everyone. I possibly could have a meet on the 25th (for a quick spin), will just have to check with her in doors.

It's nice to see alot of interest.

Cheers every one

GT3-jonny

Hoorah!!!! Pick up my baby from Sportomotive today. New EBC Disks and pads.

Oh and New MOT thought i'd put her in early this year.

So who is around for a hoon this coming weekend 3rd - 4th March.

By the way I live in Alresford so bad luck on the crash.

Who's in?

Waynef

Hi everyone

I was thinking of either 31 March (Sat) or the 1 April (Sun) would be a good date to do the run, that will give me time to sort out a nice route & post it to everyone., please advise of numbers

Does anyone know of good areas/places to cover, parts of Henly, Pangborne, Oxford are nice places (starter for 10)

Regards

GT3-jonny

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry its been a bit quiet, been really hectic at work recently. Car now in with Steve Williams, its a good job, as the main cooling hose from the water pump decided to split last weekend, so thats another job on his list (he's a good lad). I should be getting the car back Saturday 10th March (hopefully) I will draft up a route on sunday/monday & post it Wednesday/Thursday, for any feed back. I was thinking of doing this on April 1st, as its the bank holiday the week after?

I'll be in touch

GT3-jonny :lol: