Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
weight of the 910 engine (inc. turbo. c'cooler etc)? - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

weight of the 910 engine (inc. turbo. c'cooler etc)?

M Blur

Talking to Leda to have the coil overs serviced and re-valved this week as well as new spring rates suppied.

what's the lb/kg weight of the 910 + ancillaries compared to a normal steel Chevy 350.?

:huh:

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

Danny played around with a set of bathroom scales earlier on this year : Clicky for thread

He weighed it at 143kgs and that was without ancillaries. I've no idea how much a Chevy 350 weighs, though. (Mind you, I can't remember the last time I saw one either - they're not too common around here! :huh: )

• Like 1

I checked up - stock 350 is approx 600lbs or 270ish kgs or almost twice the weight of the 910.. eek! Dart a bit lighter but prb not much more than 10kgs saved so we're estimating 250 *lightest) and 265 (heaviest).. def new lb rates in order - spoke to the ever helpful Beverley down at Leda today - old John has left which came as a shocker..

going to send springs and dampers down - dampers will get revalved and serviced and a new set of Eibachs sent up.

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

• 3 weeks later...