Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Other cars with 108x5 bolt pattern? - Page 2 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Other cars with 108x5 bolt pattern?

I just got a set of original Lotus adjusters at 120 GBP per pair, so the diff is not big... :animier:

I need to look at my set-yup again - hopefully Hazzard had adjustable links put in tho he ran stock wheels so maybe not..

Olaf, where did you get yours from>>?

Jon

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could keep up with the physics above in the thread, but as I'm in marketing, I tend to take another point of view :)

I had spacers on my last car, and never had a problem. There are also thousands of cars out there using spacers and I have yet to hear of any hub destruction plague infecting cars using wheel spacers. Reputable companies such as H&R manufacture and sell them, and I haven't heard of any problems at any of these brands. I think that as long as a spacer or adapter is used within reasonable offset and wheel width combinations, problems will not present themselves.

I know I'm supporting the politics rather than the science of wheels spacers, but they seem to work pretty well in my opinion.