Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast Meet 2nd October - Corgarff, Strathdon - Page 2 - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast Meet 2nd October - Corgarff, Strathdon

Just to confirm, the tearooms are expecting us at 10.30, giving everyone a bit more time to get there 

We could do with a few more members signing up to this one - I told then we normally get 10-15 cars turning up. So come on, blow the cobwebs off and join us!

• Gold FFM

Hi Brian, can you add Wendy and I. Just waiting for a part for the M100, but it should be here tomorrow. A birthday treat for Wendy so I will swing for a breakie for her. Last of the big spender's lol.

1. Mark - Yes

2 bingoking & Jackie - 2 x Yes

3. Archie x1 - Yes

4. Yes, x2. Barry and Suzanne

5. Ian + 1 possibly

6. Jim S - Yes

7. Johnny & Audrey - Yes  

8. John & Wendy

I think both Johns are x2 breakfasts. 

https://goo.gl/maps/WW371iBKPYM2

Google maps route from Chapel Retail Park Kirkcaldy to Tearooms at Corgarff

Hedgerley, bingoking and Johnny5 leaving Kirkcaldy @ 8:00am we should be at the Tearooms for 10:30am. If anyone joining us enroute please let me know where so we can look out for you. Obvious points to join is Kinross Services or Blairgowrie. 

Fingers crossed for a sunny day. 

• Gold FFM
17 hours ago, hedgerley said:

So is that one two breakfasts John?

Sorry Mark, yes, breakfast for 2. My parts are due delivery tomorrow for the M100 so all being well she will make the run. If not we have decided to make the run in the Cooper so we can enjoy the day out. Sorry it's an interloper but better than nothing.

We will park out of site if required, lol.

• Gold FFM

Brian/Mark. Friend of our from Mussleburgh wants to join in with his Evora, I will add his name to the list but can any of the guys from Edinburgh area get in touch with him to plan a meeting point. His name is Tim Gorman, he's on legs but only knows one or two of the guys.

Hi Brian, updated.

1. Mark - Yes

3. Archie x1 - Yes

5. Ian + 1 possibly

6. Jim S - Yes

7. Johnny & Audrey - Yes  

8. John & Wendy x 2 Yes.

9. Tim Gorman x 1 Yes.

23 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

Brian/Mark. Friend of our from Mussleburgh wants to join in with his Evora, I will add his name to the list but can any of the guys from Edinburgh area get in touch with him to plan a meeting point. His name is Tim Gorman, he's on legs but only knows one or two of the guys.

Hi Brian, updated.

1. Mark - Yes

3. Archie x1 - Yes

5. Ian + 1 possibly

6. Jim S - Yes

7. Johnny & Audrey - Yes  

8. John & Wendy x 2 Yes.

9. Tim Gorman x 2 Yes.

•  

Hi John

Hopefully you will make it in the M100, I am brining mine as my Esprit is not ready yet. Looks like a nice day so open top motoring for me.

Is Tim's screen name @Timjgor90 if so he will get notification of this reply.

We have 3 cars leaving Kirkcaldy at 8:00am and heading up M90 so the best place to join us is either at Halbeath P&R about 8:10am or Kinross Services at 8:20am. We will be on a tight schedule to get to Strathdon for 10:30am so we will just be passing through these meeting points to see if anyone is there. Can you let Tim know just in case he doesn't get notification of this post

See you Sunday.

Edited by bingoking
Edited to add +1 to Tim

2 hours ago, bingoking said:

Hi John

Hopefully you will make it in the M100, I am brining mine as my Esprit is not ready yet. Looks like a nice day so open top motoring for me.

Is Tim's screen name @Timjgor90 if so he will get notification of this reply.

We have 3 cars leaving Kirkcaldy at 8:00am and heading up M90 so the best place to join us is either at Halbeath P&R about 8:10am or Kinross Services at 8:20am. We will be on a tight schedule to get to Strathdon for 10:30am so we will just be passing through these meeting points to see if anyone is there. Can you let Tim know just in case he doesn't get notification of this post

See you Sunday.

Hi Brian I'll meet you guys at Kinross services on Sunday I'll be there from about 8.am.

see you's guys Sunday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Timjgor90 said:

Hi Brian I'll meet you guys at Kinross services on Sunday I'll be there from about 8.am.

see you's guys Sunday.

See you there.

Look forward to meeting you Tim. Glad to see we got a few more cars eventually.

I have updated the Tearooms and basically said we all want a cooked breakfast. Fingers crossed the forecast is right and the food is good. And my car passes its MOT tomorrow. Talk about cutting it fine.....

Got your message Brian, I think we are good to go thanks to this interweb thing. See you at the muster point Sunday morning.

I'm a potential, if I get there I'll be waiting on the A93 around Wolfhill/Guildtown for you to roar past then I'll tag on the back.

Hope to see you there.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

7 hours ago, C8RKH said:

I'm a potential, if I get there I'll be waiting on the A93 around Wolfhill/Guildtown for you to roar past then I'll tag on the back.

Hope to see you there.

We should be there about 8:50am if Mr Google Maps is correct.

Ok. Will get there for about 0840 in case you guys are rolling....

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Hi all 

sorry for the lateness and for missing the few meets 

if I'm too late then don't worry about it but if not I'd love to come along. 

1. Mark - Yes

3. Archie x1 - Yes

5. Ian + 1 possibly

6. Jim S - Yes

7. Johnny & Audrey - Yes  

8. John & Wendy x 2 Yes.

9. Tim Gorman x 2 Yes.

10. Lotus less Liam    Yes 

I could meet bingokings group at kinross services if you could tell me roughly when you'll be there ? 

And if you'd be ok with a vauxhall hiding at the back ? 

Many thanks 

Edited by Liam Warnock

Currently drive a Vauxhall ( first car ) One day it'll be a Lotus 

Yeah, double figures, thanks Liam. That deserves a special prize. If you don't mind leaving your car at Kinross, I have a spare seat if you fancy a ride? As Brian noted above, we should be there around 8.20. Suggest you get there for 8.00 to be on the safe side. Tim will be there in the Evora.

And yes, I will be in the Esprit - it passed its MOT today :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hedgerley said:

Yeah, double figures, thanks Liam. That deserves a special prize. If you don't mind leaving your car at Kinross, I have a spare seat if you fancy a ride? As Brian noted above, we should be there around 8.20. Suggest you get there for 8.00 to be on the safe side. Tim will be there in the Evora.

And yes, I will be in the Esprit - it passed its MOT today :)

That would be awesome :) 

thanks 

I'll be there for 8 

can my special price be a lotus please ? Maybe a yellow Exige sport 350?

Currently drive a Vauxhall ( first car ) One day it'll be a Lotus 

Well chuffed Archie. One corroded brake line, a squint headlamp and a crap handbrake. That was it after 12 months and 5k miles. And the noise is still awesome you'll be pleased to hear ?

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Brian.

Great joy.Little Greenie is up and running so the M100 will be there.

As our Royal mail failed to deliver I had too steal (stealth mode operation) the part of Wendy's one. All in a good cause.

• Like 2

Unbelievable.  

Went out for a run on my own at 0900, Keith where I live, Dufftown, Tomintoul, Dufftown, Cabrach, Keith, and forgot all about the Meet due to the accident a couple of weeks ago.  I was eleven miles away.

tut

That's a shame we missed you, it would have been good to see you again. I did include you in the group PM I sent at the beginning of the week and the meet was also posted on SE. 

A big thanks to @hedgerley Mark Rigby for coming up with the venue and making the arrangements. Breakfast was excellent and one of the best so far, sorry to rub it in @tut

Hopefully someone will post some photos soon. 

Thanks Brian and thanks to everyone who made it today. An excellent run, excellent company, and a very good breakfast. I even managed to organize the weather.

Looking forward to the photos and videos.

• Like 2