Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Southern Convoy To Donnington 18th March? - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Southern Convoy To Donnington 18th March?

matk

I have to be in London on the night of Sat 17th March (In Bow), so will now be driving up to Donnington early morning on Sun 18th to meet up with the NMEG Squadron there. Anyone else running up from London or SE that morning? Do we have a convoy?

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be in London on the night of Sat 17th March (In Bow), so will now be driving up to Donnington early morning on Sun 18th to meet up with the NMEG Squadron there. Anyone else running up from London or SE that morning? Do we have a convoy?

Scab, scab, scab, scab............ :thumbup:

Graham

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I agree with anything Graham says! Anyone who sells a jelly mould to keep a silver G Turbo, *knows* what he's talking about in my book! ;)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I agree with anything Graham says! Anyone who sells a jelly mould to keep a silver G Turbo, *knows* what he's talking about in my book! ;)

except the silver G turbo has now gone to make way for a V8 "jelly mould" in norfork custard....

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Fishy

Get with the times! A certain ex jelly mould owner who went to a silver "G" car has "allegedly" gone straight back to a jelly mould (albeit a V8 engined one!)

Edit: Howard, we've posted same time!

Regards

Mat

Aha, a taker at last! I'm coming from Bow so was thinking North Circular to M11, then M25, M1 etc. Could meet at the M25/A1M services (can't remember the name). Satnav showing 120 miles approx from Bow so I'm thinking 2 hours. Want to get there 8.30ish so at the services say 6.45am?

Regards

Mat

Sounds like a plan Mat :yes

So, 06:45 at South Mimms services (M25/A1M) it is then.

Can't believe there are only two of us driving up from the South on Sunday though... anyone else care to join us, either at South Mimms or further up the M1?

James

Edit - have pm'd moby number over to you.

Edited by Tentenths

Can't believe there are only two of us driving up from the South on Sunday though... anyone else care to join us, either at South Mimms or further up the M1?

Mat, James - in past years we've had a meet at Newport Pagnell services on the M1, usually around 8:00 for an 8:30 departure. That gets you to Donny (~75 miles) by 9:15 - 10:00 depending on pace :rolleyes: - the show usually opens at 10:00 so you'll arrive and can park in a group before there's any problems with parking :)

As I've moved I won't be able to make the convoy this year. There's been 12-14 cars each time at Newport Pagnell for the past three years, so definitely worth doing. Also, tell Fishy it's a 07:30 meet for an 08:00 departure so that he'll arrive on time :(

Have a fun convoy and I'll see you at the show :)

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Dan

That's why I'm so surprised noone other than James has come back to me on this one. C'mon you Southerners! Where are you!

James

You want to do South Mimms for 7.00 instead? That would get us to Newport Pagnell in time just in case anyone else is there. Extra 15 min lie in! Also PM'd you, can you check the mobile no. you gave me?

Regards

Mat