Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Queenstown to Glenorchy Road - New Zealand - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Queenstown to Glenorchy Road

NZRUFF

Amazing Video Ben!!! (And a stunning car too!)

That puts the video's from Lotus Cars to shame! They should put you top of their list when they make their next video.
I'll share this on a few facebook groups too.. Hope you get the Votes you need to win that amazing kit!

I really enjoy making videos for Club Lotus NZ.. currently editing my 'Epic Trackday'  footage.. spent about 30 hours on 3 min a footage and still another minute to go.. and I only do it for 'fun' lol.

Please jump over here and say 'Hi'.. I'm sure  you'll get a warm welcome.

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/forum/15-introductions/

I think you should also share your video with the wider 'global' community...maybe here:

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/forum/168-lotus-motoring-cars-chat/

Cheers

Rich

• Like 1

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here

Thanks Rich! 

I really appreciate your support.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the forum suggestions.

(Yes, it sure does take time to make videos... glad you enjoy the process, and looking forward to seeing your finished result!)

Thanks guys! Such a fun car to film... a really nice reminder of just how much enjoyment you can have from an older fully analog car.