Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige Cup - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige Cup

mcx

So where will the 400 appear for sale @mcx?

Just so we can update the market watch thread :thumbsup:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Congratulations. Great car. You'll realise how great shortly after your first session on track.

A friend of mine had one and never used it or took it on track. Seemed like a waste to me. Not sure what the point of buying it was? Glad to hear this one will be put to good use!

:thumbup:

• Like 1

Thanks @The Pits, seeing your videos over the last couple of years has definitely been an influence. Also @Arun_D 's car is lovely too. It will be pretty much for track days and driving carefully round the country lanes :) 

I look forward to some videos of this black beauty!

Would be great to get some Cup cars together, there is some discussion about Brands GP on May 4th. 

It would be good to have you along.

6 minutes ago, The Pits said:

I look forward to some videos of this black beauty!

Would be great to get some Cup cars together, there is some discussion about Brands GP on May 4th.

It would be good to have you along.

I've already roped him into it, don't you worry.

• Like 2

Am there on 4th May, already booked . Have driven the Indy quite a few times, never the GP! (Apart from Forza 6) :)

• Like 1

The GP loop rivals Donington for the best track in the UK, might even have the edge, still haven't been round there in the V6 Cup so hope to put that right this year.

One space left on LOT but Bell & Colvill are also going and MSV have sessions too. Might not be all together (not sure if B&C are going in with LOT or not?) but it should be a good day out in any event.

Shame it's sessions but open pitlane at the GP track is normally nearer £500!

I've done sessions at LOT days before and they worked well, although that was at Hethel with MGs, one slower lotus group, one faster Lotus cars group and then MGs. At least the GP circuit has a few more overtaking places.

Yes, quite a few tempting but ill advised places to pass also. LOT are very strict about the overtaking rule so should be fine. Just gets a bit tiresome if you're stuck behind someone who won't pull over.

Set dampers to soft!

• Like 1

Going to be some car with the 1900cc blower! Have you driven it yet?

41 minutes ago, The Pits said:

Going to be some car with the 1900cc blower! Have you driven it yet?

Yes, 300 hundred miles at least now, plus dyno run. Off to Spa later this week. I will report back after Spa and offer my views as this should paint the full picture - will post up on the the thread though.

• Like 1

A few initial impressions would be great when you get the chance.

Martin congratulations also from me for your beautiful black CUP ... It is truly stunning ... :thumbup:

What number you have on the small plaque inside ?
What month and year ?

@The Pits: so you can update the list of V6 CUP

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 550superfast said:

Yes, 300 hundred miles at least now, plus dyno run. Off to Spa later this week. I will report back after Spa and offer my views as this should paint the full picture - will post up on the the thread though.

Gary: are you still hopeful that Spa will be dry and you can get anywhere close to use the power? ... the forecast looks pretty bad ... ???

Congratulations on your new car, looks great, I like the stealth look! 

I shall look forward meeting you and your car at Brands, along with the other fellow TLF members attending.  It will be a good day, lets hope for dry weather.  

I don't think I will have seen (or heard!) so many Exige's in one place!

• Like 1

Congrats on the car. Not seen that colour combo in the flesh - but the photos look epic. 

If any of you CUPers fancy a Donny session - let me know, it's my local track & whilst I've only driven it once in mine, it seemed to be perfect for the CUP cars. 

( I'm booked on the LoT eve on 18th July if anyone fancies it ? )

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, C1RVY said:

Congrats on the car. Not seen that colour combo in the flesh - but the photos look epic. 

If any of you CUPers fancy a Donny session - let me know, it's my local track & whilst I've only driven it once in mine, it seemed to be perfect for the CUP cars. 

( I'm booked on the LoT eve on 18th July if anyone fancies it ? )

Never driven Donnington but hear it is great. Will check if I can make it.

• Like 1