Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Jim Clark Memorial Tour 2018 from The Netherlands - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Jim Clark Memorial Tour 2018 from The Netherlands

Jan Blom

Hi, I'm organizing the Jim Clark Memorial Tour 2018 for Dutch Lotus owners. We will be participating in the commemoration of Jim Clark on 6th and 7th April 2018. We are with a group of 8 cars and 12 people.

We'll arrive at Newcastle on Thursday 5th April 2018 somewhere around 9.30 am. Maybe some fellow Lotus people from England would like to join in our tour to the Border region? We'll make use of single carriage ways, a GPX file will be available.

On Sunday April 8th we will drive south to visit the Lotus factory and Classic Team Lotus on Monday 9th April. Sunday 8th April in the afternoon and evening we will be at Smithys Marina Bar in Shardlow, between Derby and Nottingham (Midlands). Smithys is run by Adam Smith, a former Superkart guy. It would be great to meet some fellow Lotus owners from the Midlands area and surroundings.

After spending the night south of Nottngham we will drive on to Hethel on Monday 9th April. After the Heritage tour at Lotus we will be staying in The Bird in Hand in Wreningham near Hethel where the Norfolk forum has their monthly gathering. In the evening we will meet them. Staying in The Bird in Hand comes in handy then ;-).

So if folks want to join us in Newcastle, Smithys or The Bird in Hand, let me know. Anyway, I will make a Facebook page for this tour when April is nearer, so you can follow our whereabouts.

Kind regards,

Jan

21617580_10212815036743305_5449355844663476050_n.jpg

• Like 1