Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Front brake pipes - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Front brake pipes

Anyone actually managed to change them?

I got an advisory on the last MOT for the master cylinder to front nearside flexi brake pipe. I have loads of kunifer and a box of fittings, I thought it would be a pleasant job. I gave up.

The original pipe has now been rubbed down and greased.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Undoing them is not the problem, it's the route they take between the chassis and the body, I cannot even see them for most of the route. I can see clips where it would be impossible to remove the screw even with my small arms

That's strange, I changed all mine to copper (entire car) when I bought the car.   I can't remember  what was involved, but It can't have been too bad, otherwise I would remember!   Maybe the HC modified the routing.