Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
help with elise purchase ?? - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

help with elise purchase ??

PilotSteve

• Gold FFM

morning chaps ,looking for an elise ,found one but its in northumberland(im in weymouth) ,anybody in that neck of the woods ??please pm me ill explain, im looking for a car that may needs some tlc .or not but, need something to keep me occupied any help advice much app rgds steve

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

On 02/01/2018 at 10:21, PilotSteve said:

morning chaps ,looking for an elise ,found one but its in northumberland(im in weymouth) ,anybody in that neck of the woods ??please pm me ill explain, im looking for a car that may needs some tlc .or not but, need something to keep me occupied any help advice much app rgds steve

Where in Northumberland is it Steve?  If its at TVRGLEN I would avoid them like the plague.

Edited by Mutley

If it is TVRGLEN then apparently he isn't very pleasant at all. I'd advise you to stay clear. If you log onto the playground there is chapter and verse written about them.

On 22/01/2018 at 18:32, PilotSteve said:

he doesnt seem a reasonable  person to deal, with pm me with any other info and thanks 

If it is TVRGLEN then apparently he isn't very pleasant at all. I'd advise you to stay clear.

If you log onto to a certain Lotus Forum whose first two initials are 180 degrees from NW and the last three initials are LOC,  then there is chapter and verse written about them.

Come on Steve its not that hard - what compass direction is 180 Deg from NW? Then put that infront of LOC.

Unfortunately due to some falling out over the years, if I gave to the full title of the Lotus regional website you need to access, this Website converts it to the 'Playground'

or PM me

Edited by Mutley