Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Motors By The Moat at Leeds Castle - UK - Kent - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Motors By The Moat at Leeds Castle

maydharm

Hi All,

As members of the North Kent Lotus Group we have been invited to show our cars at Motors by the Moat at Leeds Castle on Sundays 13th May. We have 10 places left and would therefore like to invite anyone how might be interested in joining us on our club stand.

The entry fee is just £10 per car and this not only gives you entry to the show on our club stand but also access to the rest of the grounds and castle. If anyone is interested PM me, I will need car details - model, colour and registration number along with the entry fee by 28th March.

For show details please see link below

https://www.leeds-castle.com/What’s+

5ab3bdc9a0851_800600noseon.jpg.3ff862bb8720691b5b7561bb425051c0.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry Dan,

I've been mad busy and only just found your reply. There are a couple of spots left on the stand, but I need to see if I can add another car this late on as the deadline was the end of March. If I can get you in and you are still interested I will pm you payment details. Hopefully I will let you know tomorrow. 

Cheers

Jon.

Hi Steve,

Yes we have the space and would love to have your Exige on the stand I'm just waiting to here back from Leeds Castle. If all is ok I will need your car detail e.g. reg, model and colour. I will pm you tomorrow with payment details if I get the ok from the organisers

Cheers

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:53, nigelsd said:

Hello Jon.  I know this is ridiculously late but is there any possibility of a space available for my S2 Esprit? 

Thanks 

Nigel 

Nigel

I'm So sorry I've only just see your post. We will be doing the show again next year so keep an eye out for my post. Damn it would have been great to have an S2 on the stand!

Cheers

Jon

To All that joined us at Leeds Castle On Sunday,

Michelle, Jazmine and I would like to thank you all for joining us you helped make it a truly fantastic day. We hope you  enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.

Thank you all

Jon 

• Like 1