Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast meet 1st April returning to Craigie’s Farm Shop - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast meet 1st April returning to Craigie’s Farm Shop

Due to the Beast from the East, our March breakfast meet was a bit of a disaster with only one brave sole @Duggie managing to get to the venue and sample the bacon rolls. 

I have arranged with Craigie’s  West Craigie Farm, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, EH30 9AR that we will return on 1st April, which happens to be Easter Sunday. Usual times 10:00am to midday. With it being Easter the Cafe might be busy so I suggest that when you arrive, head straight in for breakfast. Unfortunately I still can’t attend this meeting. 

Please add your name to the list below as I need to let the venue know on Saturday 31st March how many to expect. 

We will just have to see if the forecast snow actually arrives. It’s always difficult early in the season but we have even had snow at Petit Paris Breakfast meet in May a few years ago. 

Fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Unfortunately, I'm working nightshift Saturday and Sunday so will need to give this one a miss. I know, sleep is so overrated but I suppose I should give it a try, :rolleyes: .

• Sad 1

That’s great Mark  @M400kay sorry I won’t be there as driving back from Switzerland that day. 

Apologies for the short notice, but I'm not going to make it this morning :(

I've done my back in so getting in and out of a lotus is the last thing I need.

Hope to catch up at Duns next week.

Lovely selection of motors there. Would make a great 4 car garage ;)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!