Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Red Esprit Mats - Possible Batch Production - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Red Esprit Mats - Possible Batch Production

Alan Paterson

Chaps,

I've been trying to find a set of red Esprit mats for my Stevens car with no luck. They're now obsolete. I tried Mel Broome at the factory. He's very helpful and offered to make a set for

post-219-1177355363.jpg

Edited by Alan Paterson

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for it but it would have to be for an S3 rather than a Stevens (they are different apparently) and I would not like the white "Esprit" lettering.

On a recent thread about red footwell mats a company was recommended ( www.autostyle.co.uk) who seem to be offering the mats for

Bazza,

No, it's a different company. I like their quality. I need to get a batch of 10 sets exactly the same to obtain the price I've quoted.

If nobody wants a set I'll have to pay a much higher price and get a set for myself.

At that point, I won't be too bothered about producing a batch.

I'll leave it till the end of the week before I get my own set made.

Kind regards

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Chaps,

Just to round off the story, I received my mats today and I think they look rather nice.

They were produced as a one-off sample set for me - and I can still get a batch of 10 sets made as mentioned above, but if nobody's interested then I can just enjoy my set.

I took a few pics to let you see them.

post-219-1178308985.jpg

post-219-1178309000.jpg

post-219-1178309014.jpg

post-219-1178309023.jpg

they look great Alan, red would not look right in my car though

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM

Nice Alan. Picks up the seat pipeing really well.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I've been looking for a set myself but black would be my color choice. I would also need the word LOTUS in yellow as my accent color is that. Since everyones car is quite diff. from anyone else it will be hard to find enough people who would take the same mat.