Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Introduction - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Introduction

andyelise135

Hi Everyone 

Thanks to the Lotus Forums for adding me to the community I am one of the Area Organisers for the Lotus Drivers Club in the Lancashire and Cumbria area we are relatively a new club at 1 year old but if there is anyone in our area that has a passion for Lotus and want to come along to any meetings just let me know or Mark Holmes my joint AO for the area. Our next meeting is at the Lakeland Motor Museum on the 14th October starting at 10.30 and its a joint meeting with Norlog (Northwest Lotus Owners Group) and all owners are welcome to come along the more the merrier members or not 

Please find the link below to the official webpage for the meeting 

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk/?p=9992

I have added some pictures from our previous meets and ride outs we have had this year for you to have a look at we have done many cracking runs out this year and have a lot in the pipe line including Karting days and Scalextric days for over the winter 

Hope to see you on the 14th October 

Kind Regards 

Andy Smith 

LDCLC Area Organiser 

IMG_2274.JPG

23379952_10154768024916213_5905082163959076137_n.jpg

Photos  (4).JPG

23380354_10154768026201213_2434145903715148606_n.jpg

38667157_2078451865631718_6240132064230768640_o.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-16 at 18.46.21(1) - Copy.jpeg

IMG_3624.jpg

29572556_2094846717459555_559450549007870046_n.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Andy. :welcome:

Everyone says that loti are rare. Have a look at these photos. When do we start saying common?

You will probably find that there is is a group on here who meet in that area as well.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Thanks Ramjet 🙂 

We are quite a rare breed us Loti that's what makes it that all much more special I notice you are in Ozz one of my best mates moved over there 2 years ago to Brisbane he is fantastic with an airgun and a bit of paint 😄

Thanks to you all for allowing me to the group will keep you all posted on the forums with our meets lots of Owners in our area and getting so many positives from local owners like its great to have a local club starting up 😄 Anytime any of you guys are up our neck of the woods just let me know and come along 

Kind Regards 

Andy 

Lotus Drivers Club Lancashire and Cumbria Area Organiser 😄 

Well done to you guys as well and Bibs for the Lotus 70th fantastic event hope it gets arranged every year from now on as its a great event for the owners 

Andy 😄