Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Aqua Blasting Cleaning - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Aqua Blasting Cleaning

Audi Transaxle

45297750392_3bff25c3f2_c.jpg

30408612377_47a7c7ce3e_c.jpg

Lambo Exhaust

45297756432_0ca76ba03e_c.jpg

VW heads and fan

45297731602_02b249bd0c_c.jpg

45297730072_268f6b8f47_c.jpg

44624667074_f806bfa85c_c.jpg

45297735792_8854f36ac1_c.jpg

44624674854_6863af58ee_c.jpg

45297734062_8227b9b96d_c.jpg

Lotus carbs

30408594607_12ee89a82a_c.jpg

44624658584_e3dd636b33_c.jpg

AQUA BLASTING what is it?

Vapour Blasting, Vapour honing, Aqua Blasting, Slurry blasting, Wet blasting. These are all generic names used to describe one of the safest and most gentle ways of cleaning various metal and non metallic items using just the power of water, air and tiny small glass beads.

The range of items that are able to be cleaned with this revolutionary method is virtually endless, and it can be used to clean just about anything from metal to plastic and most things in between. Automotive parts in particular are finished looking as close to brand new and sometimes even looking better than new
Items such as alloy engine blocks , heads, cam covers, pistons, rocker covers, carbs, fine items, fittings, housings, gear boxes , military, aeronautical, marine, just about anything can be cleaned to a to a brilliant shine without altering critical dimensions, or scratching.

Benefits of the Wet AquaBlast Process are:

Grime, burnt-on carbon, paint, scale, rust, dull, tarnished, weathered, aged, etc, all removed simultaneously.

No toxic or harmful chemicals - no atmospheric or environmental pollution.

No component erosion - critical measurements are maintained.

Capability of processing most types of material.

How does Aqua Blasting work?

The cleaning process is made up of air, water and fine glass beads which is accelerated using a constant high volume and pressure  onto to the work piece surface, gently cleaning and polishing the item. 
Aqua Blasting, unlike dry blasting techniques does not rely on impact to do the work, as this can damage your parts, Instead Aqua Blasting is washing the work surface using the power of water and air pressure to clean your items gently and the small glass beads help to gently polish the surface to prevent any damage to you valuable items.
By using Wet Blasting scrubbing method, the work surface is cleaned, contamination and surface deposits removed, and any scale or burrs disappear, leaving a nice bright cleaned surface.
Typically with different metals such as alloys, the newly cleaned finish will have a brilliant shine just like new. Another advantage of Aqua Blasting is the superior finished look compared with other cleaning methods by hand and using chemicals or dry blasting. 
Please contact us today to discuss having your items cleaned by this cost effective, non damaging, cleaning process

Bulk discount on job lots. Ideal for motorbike and car restorations.

Aqua Vapor Blasting! Based in Dorset can collect and deliver job lots please message me for more details.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Do the glass beads embed themselves into aluminium. My understanding this happens with normal bead blasting and they they eventually come out into the engine.

results look excellent by the way.

cheers

This I am unsure of myself, the glass beads I use are very tiny smaller than normal grit. It is almost near dust and I use low pressure. I guess it is possible it could and I would recommend anyone having items done especially if internal engine parts to thoroughly clean them. I am looking into getting a ultrasonic bath. Most items I do are mostly external parts for cosmetic cleaning.