Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nmeg's July Jaunt - Page 4 - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nmeg's July Jaunt

Backmarker

Freddie,

Be good to have you along. We don't see many High-Wings, which isn't surprising when the Factory only built 67 iirc

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know what i have been trying my hardest to remember faces to member names and apart from a few of you i cant bloody remember!! buggered memory see, so please dnt think me rude if i ask yu your names on the day.

Gutted that I can't make this one guys being as I live between Jct 4 of the M5 and Nick Whale's! But I'll be over in Ireland on a family holiday.

FYI (although I'm told they're due to be finished before your planned arrival) there are road works on the A38 south from Jct 4, between the Jct and the showroom.

Lotus Elan Central Administrator

banner.jpg

Gutted that I can't make this one guys being as I live between Jct 4 of the M5 and Nick Whale's! But I'll be over in Ireland on a family holiday.

FYI (although I'm told they're due to be finished before your planned arrival) there are road works on the A38 south from Jct 4, between the Jct and the showroom.

Sy sorry you cant make it, prehaps we can organise a joint elan/esprit meet sometime, nmeg meet monthly anyway you woyuld be welcome to come along to any of our meets

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Sorry folks, I am cancelling my attendance at this event as I will be sunning my self in the south of France.

I have booked cheap flights to go and visit Caitlin and Calum whilst they are holidaying with their grandparents in France. Its all short notice and so apologies.

Alex

Big pity Alex although I can understand your reasoning.

Do you want us to save you a ham sandwich or one of the barmaids from the Lamb perhaps?

Cheers,

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Big pity Alex although I can understand your reasoning.

Do you want us to save you a ham sandwich or one of the barmaids from the Lamb perhaps?

Cheers,

Graham.

I dont think barmaids edges curl up when they are kept too long so if you can save me one of those that would be smashing :wallbash:

Excellent Robert.

Will you be going straight there or meeting up for the convoy in at either Sandbach south (M6), Hilton Park south(M6) or Frankley south(M5)?

Once we know, Dodgy will add you to the list (when he's sorted his timing out).

Graham.

I do have a question when you say meet at hilton park where exactly do you mean?

Excellent Robert.

Will you be going straight there or meeting up for the convoy in at either Sandbach south (M6), Hilton Park south(M6) or Frankley south(M5)?

Once we know, Dodgy will add you to the list (when he's sorted his timing out).

Graham.

I will go to hilton park make a good run out that way.

Robert,

I mean Hilton Park service station(south bound) just south of jct 11 on the M6.

Pull onto the main car park. You won't miss us :wallbash:

Graham.

Trust it was a Lotus? How did he do? Will he be sharing the Champagne with us on the 22nd?

Graham.

hi Steve,

it is looking like hilton park 9.30 onwards - leave at 10

Frankley sevices about 10.20

arrive at 10.30

stay till dinner,hoon to the pub, then the meal at the lamb, then off. probs about 3 ish

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

er I thought we were gettig food at nick whales? and we would probably be stopping longer?

oneshot what are the timings?

I have only booked space at pub for meeting not eating,...I can change if wanted also told pub we would be there aproxx 2pm ish

we are going to have NMEG meeting ( see agenda)

some one let me know so I can tell Lamb please ....

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Nick Wahles at 10:30 - told them we would be there for about a couple of hours. They are providing refreshments although I don't know what that conists of. I have to ring on Monday to firm up on approx numbers so will check it out.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Thanks Dave,

ok so 2 pm at the lamb is realistic, does anyone want to eat when we get there, let me know asap please and I will let the pub know thanks....

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

I wouldn't expect a gourmet meal at Nicks place, probably just snacks but enough to keep us going.

I'm sure The Lamb could rustle up a few butties if we get hungry during our heated debate

Graham.

Heated debate? i blame the V8 owners. Four extra cylinders just goes to their heads, it turns them in to complete lunatics, totally unacceptable behaviour and very ungreen. Even Dodgy Dave has been infected for which Backmarker must take full responsibility. We'll soon see him heading for the horizon whilst we all plod along. I expect I'll need a butty just to replace the energy it'll take keeping up with them on the drive there. Have you noticed the later starting times because they can now speed along with gay abandon? I say we castrate four plug leads at Nick Whales and bring them back to reality.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

- Mario Andretti

and we DON'T allow "gay abandon".......... :ice:

Graham.