Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Supercar Sunday 17th June. - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Sunday 17th June.

Dermot

I thought it was best to start a new thread as I have now sorted out our pass allocation with the organisers. Supercar Sunday will be held this year on Sunday 17th June at the Heritage Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire.

http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/eve...rcar_index.html

I was on top form and managed to talk them into giving us an allocation of 30 cars places and 24 individual passes. So I want us to fill this up please otherwise I will look both silly and broke. If you get a car place and no individual band then you can buy one on the day at the gate for yourself and a guest. There is no way they will let you in the display area without the car pass.

So the way I will do it is first come first allocated. You need to email me directly to: dermot.ohare@chem.ox.ac.uk with your name and address. I confirm if you have got one and will post you out the car pass and wrist band entry passes once I have been sent them.

Car Pass will be

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep this list updated as I get requests. The following will get car and driver passes.

Last updated, 4:20pm, Thu, 24th May

Me

Kato

Paul C

David While

Big si / simon

Mat Kutub

Dave Barnard

Graham Alcock

Nick Whiting

Phil Betts

Howard Craston

Brendan Coe

Dave Walters

Glyn Rowling

Ashley Klein

James Bugden

Toby S Fauluconbridge

Robin Williams

John Long

19 cars.

Edited by Dermot

many thanks for organising this dermot, this is the one thing i have been looking forward to all year, being my first supercar sunday naturally im excited about it. not to worried about the feza's but to see the lambos old and new and the panteras, mclarens, bugattis etc will really make my day, and if i see a zonda there i will really goto town with interior piccies!!

thanks again dermot.

sent a email, really not sure my situation, but i usually come.

(rumour is mangel is band from attending, bloody brummie monkey boy)

oh si - i also hear this time there not going to bother bringing any lambo's

as only 80 turned up last year, think it was because i was there. sorry mate

bahahahahahaha.

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Iam hooking with the NSX owners that day so looking forward ot this event. Looking at other marques for possible change?

Wash your mouth out. :rofl:

Trust you'll be travelling down with the NMEG boys (timings to be posted shortly) :respect:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Hi Graham,

Yes I will be travelling down with you!

The NSX and possibly the Noble and 911 are a serious consideration for a possible change. I get bored of cars quickly and the V8 been almost the longest time I've ever owned a car.

Saying that, neither are blowing my trumpet so I may just keep hold of the old car as I cannot afford the car I want (Lamborghini)!

Just looking around to see what's out there.

Wash your mouth out. :rofl:

Trust you'll be travelling down with the NMEG boys (timings to be posted shortly) :respect:

Graham.

dave you get a 911 and myself and a gang will be up to "that mersyside" to remove it and take it to the scrappy. dirty dirty porkers, (but god there fast).

noble, mmmMMMM very basic but kinda pretty in a way, NSX well i do like them in modded form, they are awesome, i will attach a pic of one when i find it. i have a dvd of the jap nsx loons on the roads in japan,,,OMG tuned up there scary.

and as for a lambo, well you da man

THIS IS THE BO##OCKS

http://www.leblogauto.com/images/honda_for...aisty_nsx_1.jpg

http://veilside-west.com/fortune/nsx_c.jpg

a guy in the states owns one and contacted me to tell me how much he loved my esprit,,,eeerrr look what you own matey i said lol

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

depends which 911, the last one i went in, standard spec was 0-60 in 3.8 and on to 195mph OOOooooo

dave - yeah i should be, trying to get the beast car a pass aswell so justine can bring hers

need a zonda and a koinseeegegegegeeg, only cars i have never seen i think. enzo's are just too common bahahaha

Current list as of 7pm Mon 28th May. If your name is not here then I have not had an email.

Me

Kato

Paul C

David While

Big si / simon

Mat Kutub

Dave Barnard

Graham Alcock

Nick Whiting

Phil Betts

Howard Craston

Brendan Coe

Dave Walters

Glyn Rowling

Ashley Klein

James Bugden

Toby S Fauluconbridge

Robin Williams

John Long

Karl Sherratt

Martin Hampshire

Alan Croft

David Boath

Graham Pilkington

Nick Woodruff

Alex Heath

26 cars

I have 4 car passed left.

Edited by Dermot

Hiya Dermot,

Don't suppose there are any passes left?

I get my '83 Turbo back from SJs tomorrow (after 3 years and deep open wallet surgery) and a trip to Supercar Sunday would be just the ticket (am only 20 miles away - just around the corner from Enstone)...

Iain

PS - email now sent :thumbsup:

Edited by Iain

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!