Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Silverstone GP with Opentrack on 25/11, Sunday - Trackdays - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Silverstone GP with Opentrack on 25/11, Sunday

vd9

Was a wonderful day last year with a lot of people in Lotus cars. I am all booked for this year as well. Current F1 GP track, 102dB drive by, free garages, free photography - what else would one ask for? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Any one else going? :blush:

34 minutes ago, vd9 said:

Weather forecast looks good, fingers crossed it will stay like that. :thumbup:

@alias23, @Arun_D, are you driving there in the morning or staying overnight somewhere close by?

Anyone else going?

Fingers crossed indeed! 

I'll be staying at the Premier Inn nearby the night before.

On 10/11/2018 at 20:32, alias23 said:

Let’s just hope less cars than last time as it felt too busy IMO

Just for the record - it was a fairly busy day indeed (significant amount of traffic, with some people being keen to make sure they are "winning the trackday", especially right after lunch (maybe those burgers were sprinkled with testosterone :stuart:); but also without any noticeable inadequate driving at all). The weather was excellent, with mild clouds or just a blue sky and mild 7-12C temperature. :thumbsup:

Despite many cars and few brief track closures, we've managed to do >60 laps in total; I'm sure @alias23, @Arun_D, @Tex and gentleman in lime Sport 350 scored similar amount of driving. Fingers crossed we'll make it to Silverstone more than once next year - it is a great track, and it would also help to not have to recall all of it if visiting once a year. :blush:

• Like 2

I concur ,

Morning was excellent but in the afternoon the M3 and M4,BMW brigade got a little over excited.

Toxic Green 350 was Brett’s , only a young lad but he was pushing on.

The GP Circuit has to be about the best there is in the UK , although I like Bedford if I could get on !!

SCL had a Black Friday event over the weekend and were selling their Track Days at 20% off but it may have finished now 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tex said:

Morning was excellent but in the afternoon the M3 and M4,BMW brigade got a little over excited.

That white M3 (4 Door - new shape) was a nob... I had complained in the morning as did many others... shame peoples minds get clouded on track and all decency goes out of the window as they become 'Race Gods' 

www.alias23.com